Craziest place you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SourSidd, Feb 25, 2015.

1. But on a more serious note. Craziest place I've smoked was on a plane at my cousin's farm it was one of those little planes

2. at work lol. i work at a military base, so it was a bit trippy being baked and seeing armed soldiers walk about.

3. In Hawaii :) the medicine there is like nothing else!!

4. Back in highschool a friend and I hotboxed the small elevator they had for disabled kids, I'd broken my leg recently and was on crutches, couldn't make it up the stairs so I had a key to the thing. You controlled your entire ascent/descent so you just stopped the lift in the middle and you had the perfect hotboxing bunker. Only risk was when leaving the thing, had to make sure there was no teacher walking by at the time. I don't recommend smoking at school as a rule but this was just too good to pass up.

Fun times.

5. Back in the day (I only ever took weed to school once and that was on the last day ever of school) I blazed like 5 bowls in a cubicle with my friend...good times :)

Of course he knew, I was high as shit.

Na he's a good dude so he didn't care, Even let a friend of mine off for doing a 100 in a 60 zone just because he knew me.

7. Inside a fallen Redwood [​IMG]  The tree was huge and it was split(probably from the fall) It basically created a room that was like 8'x40'

My 2 buddies and I thought it would be cool to see if we could hotbox in the tree. [​IMG]