Craziest place you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SourSidd, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Simple question, where was the craziest or most unique place you have ever pined???? Me and a couple other friends smoked on the mountains in Colorado while snowmobiling and ATVing. The ATV instructor saw us smoking during one of our breaks to explore the wilderness and I was shitting bricks, but he ended up taking a couple hits of our joint. Cool ass guy. Haha what are some of yall's stories? 

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nowhere too extreme. The coolest place I've smoked was in the middle of a giant corn field with stalks of corn towering at least 3 feet above my head. Some friends and I found a nice flat spot and lit up. We started throwing ears of corn at eachother and I was so stoned that I thought I was in the middle of some kind of battle and the ears of corn were missles.

Good times.

• Like Like x 2
  3. LOL perfect! If you got the munchies all you gotta do is eat some corn on the cob! 

4. Hmm. I smoked in the bathroom once. 

I smoked in the park by myself. Was shitty weed, and left a bad taste. After smoking the joint it started to rain, but I didn't want to go home just yet so I took some new trails and got to see some beautiful scenery. That's where I realized why smokers like the outdoors so much. Being in nature high is like viewing a forest for its individual trees, and seeing trees for its individual branches. 

Other than that I guess I'm a pretty tame guy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. There's this awesome creek a couple miles away from where I live. With an awesome trail and at noon everyday during spring to fall (fuck winter) its the most craziest place to smoke with the way the sun hits everything

• Like Like x 1
  6. hmm..I feel like theres so many places but once I accidentally smoked right next to a police station..
    like how tf does that even happen!! I walked past it sketch as hell..Lol for future reference..make
    sure u always know where ur going when ur tokin up.. :confused_2:

7. I smoked out the back of a cops house while I was there watching Danny Green vs Roy Jones Jr.

That was back in 2009 and he even supplied the beers.

8. Probably the theater. My life is pretty crazy...
    I used to smoke in the parking deck at the community college, and my truck windows weren't tinted. You'd see the security people walking around and have to be chill like you were doing something.

9. Mountain tops are my favorite. Nice view and clean air make for a perfect session

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah man, raw corn on the cob is my fav.

11. Now that I think of it, I've smoked inside a government office. That's pretty crazy, I guess.

12. In front of the sheriffs department, and at a funeral.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Now that I think about it, I never even smoked in a place that could be considered crazy.

14. In the closet of a room in a psych ward. A patient had tried to hang herself at the other end of the ward. So while the staff was tied up with that, me and 2 others took turns taking hits in the closet.

• Like Like x 2
  15. #15 OneSource, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    Years ago i once smoked around the block from a police department & courthouse. Was a pretty stupid idea & sketchy place to smoke.

16. did he know? Or care?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. Crazy place I smoked off the top would be white water rafting on the rogue river here in Oregon. Class 3 so not dangerous but hella fun blazing joints with my homie. We almost watched a guy drown for a minute. He fell out of his family's raft and his wife and kid were worried for a minute but he crawled back in pretty quick. We were pretty high so I'm not sure if it was that big a deal but maybe it was.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. On the Great Wall of China.

19. In the bathroom with my family right outside in the living room this was awhile back. When i was around 15 this was dangerous as hell lol

20. Our downtown historical center. There are people in there who roleplay for certain time periods. I had a conversation with an officer from the '30s. I kept going "I like your motorcycle" and pointing at it propped against the brick and he was like "I'm sorry, what's a motorcycle?" I wish I could remember what the hell he called it. Then there was a jazz pianist from the '50s who kept asking me to make a request, and I kept giving him movie theme songs that he "didn't recognize". Hahaha.