Inverted labret piercing

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by smokewheat, Feb 24, 2015.

1. What are your thoughts on this piercing I'm thinking about getting? It looks rad but the healing seems like it would be a bitch going through your lip and all.. lol anyone here know much about it?

[​IMG]

2. Ouch

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I don't know anything about those personally.

I have had three regular lip piercings (two on left, one on right) and healing times for lips in general is good, but fuck its a pain. Actually having huge trouble with one of mine atm.

Vertical labrets I've heard have pretty good healing times, but I think the inside on the inverted labret would really be annoying because the back of any flatback jewellery you wear would possibly rub against your teeth a lot more than say what i have, where the back is under my lip and the shape of your mouth makes a huge factor.

I'd ask a professional piercer if you're looking on getting it, see if it'd be a good fit with your face. Also a super easy way to do it at home is take some eyelash glue, and find a little bead or metal ball and glue it to the area you're thinking of getting pierced, just for a cool little sneak peak :D

4. If your a girl then do it, if your  aboy then nahhhh. Will take a while to heal but just make sure you look after it an all.
    Chef.