Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High before work

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by paulthepothead, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Do you guys ever go to work high? Or toke up before or after? Just curious how people manage their sessions.

2. I feel that working when youre high is a buzz kill. I would rather be at home and being able to do what i want like watch tv or play games when im high vs. Working.

3. LIVIN THA KUSH LIFE !

But no seriously, The cannabis sativa varities help me make it through work all day with a nice concentrated and level head, then once im off work ITS INDICA TIL BED! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

4. Depends on the job. But bottom line I really try not to otherwise I'm going to be wasting a ton of money being high 247.

5. depends on what kind of job. i personally much prefer after work when im relaxing to toke up. and theres no paranoia/risk of losing the job

6. #6 Msnarls, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    This question gets asked a LOT. But no, I don't. I believe there's a time and place for that and it's not at work. (Unless it genuinely helps you work) I also wouldn't want to waste a good high working. I'd rather be able to do whatever the fuck I feel like doing and get to fully enjoy it.

7. I work 7am to 6pm everyday if I don't get high before work I am not making I through the day everyday like I do now. 2-3 nice dabs between 6 am and 6:30 before I leave for work every morning

8. I don't. But not cuz of any fear or anything like that. I could do fine. I just feel like it's a waste of weed...I would much rather spend my high time actually doing something I choose to do.

9. When I worked in food hell yeah, makes it a very chill time. Though in retail its just like fuck I work in retail.

10. I work from home so it's really easy to do, and when I'm having a stressful day I'll take a few pulls from my vape. But it's few and far between because if the people I speak to get a whiff of me possibly talking in circles or spacing they can smell it from a mile away.

What I actually like to do is start smoking like 1 hour before I get off as kind of a reward that the day is almost over and then I just burn my house down so to speak once quitting time comes around.

It's really really dumb to work while high.

Although it was funny a few days ago I walked into my local gas station and the whole place smelled like weed. I walked up to the cash register and this cashier was probably only 18-20 and he was high as fuck! I just gave him a smile and nod. Wanted to tell him to tone it down or he may get pinched but I just let it roll.

11. when i worked back in grocery/produce, yeah sure, but now im unloading a truck and stocking a warehouse..physical labor isnt too fun when your baked.

12. non medical state==non medical prices

so no

plus the tolerance

13. When I was younger and worked 2nd shift, I would wake and bake until about 3 hours before work. Most days it was ok, but sometimes it really fucked with my motivation. Now I just wait til I get home from work.

14. I drive a forklift in a warehouse. a lot of guys I work with go out and toke on lunch break. I personally don't because I'm afraid I might tear something up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I work at a restaurant. During the weekends I'm a busser and make about 300 all weekend in tips. But during the weekdays I help out in the kitchen, on the line or prepping food. So during the week I go outside to take the cardboard to the dumpster or some bullshit task, go to my car, take a few hits, get a nice Buzz and go back in. Its indica, but I get my shit done haha

16. I'm a substitute teacher. I get high on the way to school.

17. I always thought teachers smoked

18. I drive a forklift at a harbor, I used to wake up at 4:30AM go have a shower and have a smoke up driving to work which take about 40 minutes.

19. #19 Southeast stoner, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    I work the typical stoner job of fast food, 3rd shift is the shit, have made so many creations haha, very easy job while stonded.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. haha i'm just kidding man.  I don't smoke on the way to school.  I blaze hard right when I get home tho.