What does it mean when a vagina smells musty?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Austria-Hungary, Feb 24, 2015.

1. The worst had a very pungent, strong odor similar to a very bad case of armpit must. My old friend who also had sex with her said is smelled like mustard. she also had a very hairy, untouched public hairs vagina so that might have helped it but another was shaved and had a similar musty smell..however that one gave me thrush throat after eating her out. Pure torture. Yuck!

Do those sound like bad cases of bacterial vaginosis or worse?

2. it means she needs to wash her dirty ass

3. bro what were you doing eating out hairy, smelly pussy? c'mon man

4. The hairy one was my first time man I wanted to make a lasting impression for foreplay I thought it was normal at the time

5. I'm sorry but I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. The fact that you ate it while knowing that her pussy was a shark infested area is pretty disgusting.

6. Jesus christ, Arthur..some shit you just gotta keep to yourself, man.

7. don't forget to brush

8. I'm sorry, but none of my friends irl would know the answer and I don't like yahoo answers, don't think this would fly there

9. http://youtube.com/watch?v=cFWkgDfIDe4

10. I see someone else went to the Rainbow gathering....
    :laughing:  :bolt:

11. Protip: eat plain yogurt after going down on her.  It will prevent oral thrush.

It could be simply a result of antibiotics, alot of women smell off while on antibiotics, as they kill off the beneficial bacteria that keep candida levels down.

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Always make sure that pussy fresh
    [​IMG]

13. This whole post. Spot on

14. yeast infection. yo

:)

15. I've had some less than stellar tasting ones but nothing like that.

My current gf is delicious. Can't get enough. :metal:

16. if it smells like chicken, keep on lickin. if it smells like trout, get da fuck out.

a little trout's ok....

17. Its went off

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Watch out for maggot broods.

sidenote: This is a fun topic when you're eating breakfast, holy fuck.

19. Past the expiration date

20. Damaged goods

Avoid