Pendant Rig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by burnabowl288, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Has anyone here ever used a pendant rig before? If you don't know what I'm talking about its basically a rig that's around 3 or 4 inches tall. I'm in the market for a rig but I'm currently living with parents and need something small

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah, but what did you wanna know lol

3. Hell yeah man I love mine ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424746972.486794.jpg

4. Sorry haha guess I didn't say what I wanted to know. Would it be worth getting a pendant rig or are they too annoying and I should just get a normal sized one eventually?

5. all good. They aren't annoying IMO and def save flavor really well. Its all personal preference tbh but I have nothing bad to say about pendant rigs (except 10mm dome/nails are too small for me)

6. i thought it would be cool to have swiss like perc pendy that was really wide on a specially mounted gold or silver chain, so its essintally a massive flavor flav oil rig. 

7. If you get a rig that sits flat on your chest with the nail on one side and the mouth piece on the other they work well. Those beaker bottoms are cool but you can't really use them as a pendent.

I'm not a big fan of 10mm mainly because of the nail can't retain the heat well enough.

8. I have a heady little piece that's maybe 2 inches in height. I prefer the smaller rigs for dabbing anyways. As stated above they save on the flavor and you don't have to dump a bunch of water into it. They are also great for camping, as well as hiding in a small spor far away from prying eyes.