Guys: can you please describe what arousal feels like?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lightlikecoolwhip, Feb 24, 2015.

1. I'm writing a novel and need to get a better idea of what sexual arousal is like for a guy. Since I don't actually have a dick, I need a little more insight on what it's like to get an erection and what it feels like to have sex. For instance, what does it feel like when you're sexually attracted to someone and you aren't able to actually have sex with them? Or, if you haven't masturbated or had sex in awhile, does it feel different when you do have sex?

2. Tough question...maybe you should leave that chapter out.......... :laughing:

Like being cockblocked? It feels like :

[​IMG]

1. My boner feels soft

2. My boner feels extra hard

5. but on a more serious note guys dont go without getting a nut if you know what im saying lol... some fellas will try to deny but we all rub one out if the need arises and theres not a willing participant available so we dont know what it feels like to go "awhile"....now being attracted to someone but not being able to hit i cant imagine would be to different we either try to be slick and get with the lady (man if ur into that sorta thing) or we day dream about it... hope this was atleast a little helpful cant say this is something u get asked often

6. My penis gets hard.

7. You know? I've never really thought about this myself, my dick just gets hard and I wait til I'm alone or behind closed doors to start going at it.

8. if i haven't masturbated or had sex in  a while?, i just might blow my f'ing load when i finally get down to it...like, cover your eyes....better yet, hand me that condom- i'll keep it out of your hair

:)

9. Pretty much

Attached Files:

10. It feels like happiness and rainbows are being rubbed on your dick. Shits awesome.

11. The feeling of arousal is pretty hard (pun haha) to describe.  But the one thing I can give some insight to is being horny.  One a guy gets into horny mode, he will think about sex every five minutes.  It becomes difficult to concentrate as the thoughts of sex just keep coming (not intended) back into your mind.  You will get hard and you try to think about something else, but just doesn't work. 

The only thing that can fix it is to nut whether through masturbation or sex.  The worst is when you know you are going to have sex that night, but are horny that morning.  You know you better not masturbate or you won't be able to perform later (I'm late 40's, so my refractory period is not what it was at 20.)  So you spend the day get a series of boners.  Then you are so horny when you actually have sex that sometimes you don't last very long.

12. Well besides the obvious hardening of certain appendages it's the excited feel like you get when you go down a hill too fast in a car, the compulsion and just desire gets ridiculous, i imagine it's alot like how females feel from what i've heard. The only thing i'd say worth noting would be if you get an erection forcibly, like when you're just so attracted you can't stop it. You can feel your pulse and it's kinda like waiting to see if a dud firework will blow up :laughing: After you're past the point of no return or hiding it you just get a intense boner and sensitivity goes up decently. I can't really describe how it is to try and fight getting turned on or hard and it happening anyway :laughing: how the fuck do you explain how that feels to someone?

If you haven't masterbated or had sex recently one of two things will happen. You'll either be more sensitive than usual and of course have more volume as far as cum goes or it goes the opposite way and you can just go forever. Some people get lucky and can still get off normally when that happens some of us get screwed and have a really hard time getting off. The thing about guys though is you don't have a choice in not getting off haha. Either you or someone else takes care of it or your body does it for you in your sleep it's fucking annoying lol.

O something else noteworthy. If guys go a long time without getting off they seem to get stupider i guess you'd say. Decision making and judgement calls loosen up a bit. Other things kinda drop from focus. You'll end up wanting to hump anything haha. I used to fuck with my friends in high school and challenge them. I'd tell them go one week without masturbating or getting off at all and see how your mindset changes.

So true!  Go for an extended period of time without being with a woman and you will tap just about anything. 

14. #16 MrJamesDean, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    I couldn't of said it better! The GIF works so well with that question.

15. Lol stop listening to everyone.. Guys aren't any different when we get aroused than females.. Our needs are different but not our arousal... Heart rate increases.. The penis gets erect .. More sensitive... Endorphins release... And it builds until we release.. The only true difference between males and females arousal is that women get aroused for emotional intimacy .. Men get aroused by physical intimacy.. Touch a woman's crotch briefly with no words or prior meeting and she feels repulsed.. Do the same to the guy and he is aroused even if he isn't in the mood or even if he doesn't want to.. Describing physical arousal of a male would be better described as a carnal need .. Men are carnivorous we need flesh we need meat.. It makes us feel more masculine .. especially when the hunt is long and grueling... We need the sense of achievement ... Hope that helps ya .. PS let us read the novel :p

16. This has been really helpful for me, thank you! Based on your answers and others I've gotten from asking around, it seems like guys experience arousal more intensely than us girls do. Or at least definitely more often. I'm almost a little jealous, except for the whole having to hide your boner by tucking it up into your waistband thing that I keep hearing about. That's hilarious... :) Anyway, please keep the answers coming, this thread has given my writing a great edge and I appreciate all your help. 

17. It's like there's a meat-seeking missile in my pants, armed and dangerous.