Bent the stem near the top transporting it to a new place

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by biso17, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I've seen it done lots of times it was gettin to tall neway it's under a more powerful light now but what should I do this where it broke its just snapped but still all together

Attached Files:

2. #2 ProGMOII, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    Leave it like that for a few days if it is not broken through the skin. You will have done a supercrop or pinch technique by accident. If you are concerned take a piece of tape and tape it up a bit but try and keep a slight angle upward just to check out how this technique works. In about 72 hours a hard knuckle will form at the bend. It will be stronger than the rest of the stem, sort of like how a broken bone heals stronger at the break.

Water, light, and treat as normal and quit hurting your baby! LOL!

3. Its stretched out alot!

But you could tape it up. As long as water and nutrients can still get through it will repair itself

4. #4 str8jacket, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    You could splint it if you want to keep it growing straight up, or you could do as the one poster suggested and leave it go.

Either way it should heal in a couple days.

5. During my first few years growing I was afraid to employ techniques like LST to significantly increase yield.

Fortunately, those days are LONG gone

Left to simple bifurcation these 2 plant s would be no where near as full of buds as the are now that I have bifurcated the bifurcations

Pic #1 is one plant

Pic 2-3 are top and bottom of another plant

Both under Amare Technologies LEDs

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      409.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      2.2 MB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      2.4 MB
      Views:
  6. awesome thanks everyone I felt that would be best but i like runing it by others with experience, thats how ill get better, so i appreciate you taking the time to answer, thats the best thing about this community people stick together help newbies and the new generation, cause we are going into a new age.

7. Us old dawgs can learn new tricks as well. Who knows you may discover something during your experience that can help us all. And as you get some experience pass it on as well! Keep planting the seeds of knowledge through generosity.

8. That is the beauty of this industry, I hope it doesnt turn into the tobacoo industry full of greed and wall street types, like it already has, but at its heart the growers are the thing that keeps everything moving, and cannabis growers are very helpful and love to teach eachother new things and look out for the newbies and its a great community to part of. I love growing with all my heart, I want to work at a LP and devote my life to growing.

9. #9 ProGMOII, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    I suspect that BigCanna is coming as legalization matures. It is just the nature of capitalism. What the consumer needs to demand is a high quality product and the beauty of this is if you are not happy you can still grow. I read a report that only 1% of pot smokers grow. That means the other 99% are getting their weed from the 1% or the pasts illegal market. The prices will surely benefit and to be frank, most smokers who do not grow want decent cheap weed.

That 1% is from the 7% estimated Americans that do smoke. We will be a niche and small market, that means producers will have to meet the demands of the market place or see the black market do what it does in such that environment.

10. Fair some reason I went to fimm the top but it completely snapped off I'm completely so is that alright will a new top growth come in again

Attached Files:

11. You'll get 2 now....congrats!!!