White Rhino Scrog

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by dahucksta, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I actually seen some very small yellowing on my leaf tips after feeding so im thinkin it was just abiut right. The stayed nice the whole time so far.

2. What size pots are you guys using ? Keep the updates coming I'm interested to hear the final weight

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. I got mine in 5 gallon buckets

4. Any new pictures to add ?

5. Yes. These girls are coming down friday

Attached Files:

6. Very nice green. From Nirvana?

7. Nice like to see the end results

8. Think he's on about the breeder of the seed not were you are from lol. Dahucksta yourself look so good you have done a great job how many days flower would that make by the time you chop them down ? They still look perfect green on the leaves maybe they need more flushing I thought the leaves should be yellowing by the time you chop ?

9. Haha yeah i did mean the breeder Em8023. I am at day 65 actually. I got all cloudy and about a good amount amber so i think they are ready. Im gonna chop them today. I will post more pics

10. Em i also been flushing for 2 weeks. They are starting to yellow a little bit but im goin by the trics not the leaves

11. Right I see , I think these plants are really green in colour then if you have been flushing for 2 weeks that's more than enough isn't it. I've been thinking I've overdosed on nitrogen as they look dark green on my plant but could be normal for this strain maybe if yours also look really green . Look forward to your harvest pictures :)

12. I fed just what the bottle said. I think they will be fine. Just got finished chopping

Attached Files:

13. Some more harvest shots

Attached Files:

14. And a few more

Attached Files:

15. Anyone make their own bho? Ive done it a few times with some flower but never with the trim. I got a sandwich bag filled with little buds and trim. Should i blow all of it at the same time?

16. Could you post dry weight once finished drying, also what lights was you using

17. I used a 400w agro sun bulb and (2)65w cfls. Will post dry weight soon as dried.

18. Looks like a total of 90 grams. A little light but for my first scrog i am not complaining. Buds are so nice and smell very citrus like. I hope it tastes as good as it smells. Also got a real nice bag of trim im gonna run bho

Attached Files: