White Rhino Scrog

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by dahucksta, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Just a few shots of my scrog early on....

20150221_150501.jpg

20150221_150507.jpg

20150223_070551.jpg

2. Nice man should turn out great

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks. Heres another peek...

Attached Files:

4. Looks nice and healthy! Best of luck to you. 

5. Thanks fun grow for sure

6. Hey buddy are you not supposed to keep it all under the net untill your happy to flower?

7. I waited until it was tall enough to reach the next square then i would tuck back under. Here is a training pic and them now in flower. I even broke a branch on one tuck session and that fucker bounced right back in like a day.

Attached Files:

8. Looking good in flower mate is this your first scrog?

Here is my first grow just put the net in very worried about doing scrog tho

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428416480.029053.jpg

9. Yeah man i am pretty hype on it. Thanks.
    Holy shit that is gonna be fuckin sweet. Looks awesome. Its this your first?

10. Yes mate it's my first ever grow, I feel as tho ive jumped in the deep end a little with this but just keep doing shit loads of research to reassure myself I'll be fine.
    How long did you veg yours for

11. I was the same way. I did a few other set ups before and got some dam good meds. Keep it simple. They look healthy as shit so you are doin it right! Once my first plant reached high enough past my to make a tuck i started my counting and it filled up in 4 weeks. I only had 2x4 and used 3 plants

12. That shit will fill quick. One thing i did was flip to 12/12 a tad to early. I read when screen is 80 % full you should flip. Also read wait until it is completely full 100% then flip. Next time i will def do that. I feel like i short changed myself a bit cause my canopy is a little sloppy in some spots. Another thing i didnt do was plan my route for the branches. That got kinda messy under there because of that. Look great man. Keep this updated. Im subbed in.

13. A route! This is something I also haven't considered, I'll have to think this through once I start threading through, how long before yours is ready to harvest?
    I'll keep mine updated on here with pics

14. Yeah i read you should try to forsee a good path so when they grow they wont overlap and crap. Mine got kinda tangled in some spots and i think that also took away some potential bud spots. I guess the goal is to have a bud in each square. Im close enough for my first time.
    If all goes well i should harvest around may 25

15. Now it's flowering it looks brilliant mate, I hope I can get a similar outcome to that. Keep the pics posted regularly

16. Will do and best of luck

17. Day 28 of flower. I am so excited with the trichome production. Just fed them 2 days ago and swear i seen them swell over night

Attached Files:

18. They look brilliant buddy!
    I had to take the net off mine didn't have enough space to work around the 9 plants

I'm five days into flower 😊

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429554344.630425.jpg

19. Looms grea
    Looks
    Looks great.
    Meds are kicking in

20. How long before your buds started showing mate