Ive never heard a dealer describe dank like this lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Live_Life, Feb 23, 2015.

1. #1 Live_Life, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    So I text my guy about picking up a couple grams and ask him if he still had this really nice purp from before and he replies:

"naww man but I got that shit that straight turns to dust when you crumble it, you know that shit that crumbles into that straight kief man."

Lol the fuck is this shit guys? I didn't even text back hahah.

UPDATE:: Guys I wrote this post only because it was funny how he was trying to make his bud sound really dank by describing it like this. I wasn't asking if I should buy it or not, I didn't even reply to his text lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like he has some excessively dry bud for you. It won't crumble into kief but it will crumble into powdery dry bud.
    You probably don't want it. Depending on how in need you are.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

3. I wouldn't go through for that man. If it crumbles, like thecruz said, it's probably over-dry and not sticky or dank... He tried to turn a neg to a pos though, points for effort. LOL 

4. Yeah its dry bullshit...I call it pocket weed, it'll turn to dust in your pocket just riding it home...

5. Lol so it's just straight pressed kief? If not its dry ass weed, no strain exists that grinds into 100% keif lol

6. get on that quick man.. he probably just means it's loose and you don't even need a grinder for it.  If it looks dry just grab a g or something

7. Man yall picky. Id pick it up, idgaf. As long as its not reg or mid

8. I feel sorry for people who don't have a friend to goto. If my boy said that shit to me I'd tell him it's time to get a new career.
    LoL!!!

Who knows though, it could be that straight up Gangster Sh*t! We on Fiya!
    🔥🔥🍁🍁🔥🔥

9. Right? I can get 31% thc indica at my dispensary but basically if it's not bad weed then it's good enough to buy lol. I love dry weed myself though. I feel like fresher bud is smoother though

10. I kinda like the weed that crumbles like that, makes for easy joints.

Just because it's moist doesnt mean it's better.  Well-cured cannabis crumbles like that.

but using that as a positive attribute is pretty weird. lol.  

The only time I heard some guy talk about how the ash is so powdery and fine, he was telling me that when its well cured, that what it does.

So op should smoke a bowl with the guy and find out before he buys. Then no matter how fine and powdery the ash is, say its not that fine and not that powdery.

12. The bud I get here in Oregon is jar cured, top shelf. Semi dry but sticky. Perfect really. We are good at that here.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. Hell yeah oregon weed is great. Im from central oregon wbu?

14. Southern Oregon. Douglas County. :bonging:

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. in my opinion a lot go bud on the market isn't 100% completely cured and dried, so coming across some stuff that is is nice. should be a nice 'crunch' to the stems when you snap them, and the buds should be reasonably to rip a piece off, it shouldn't feel excessively sticky or gooey. 

the stuff you are describing sounds a little too dry, but maybe he is just exaggerating how dry it is cause he thinks its a good thing or something. couldn't hurt to pick up a g if its still dank though. if its too dry it might be a tad harsh though. 

16. Sounds so sketch.. Did you end up smoking it? I can tell I'm getting picky and snobby about weed here in Colorado.. if I had to trust these fools tryna call it fire and dank and all they got is some poorly dried/cured stuff.. Nah.  

I wish all of you could just go to a legal dispensary and buy instead. Look and smell with the choice of buying or not.  There's always another dispensary..  lol :smoke:   

17. Guys I wrote this post only because it was funny how he was trying to make his bud sound really dank by describing it like this. I wasn't asking if I should buy it or not, I didn't even reply to his text lol.

18. Maybe he was messing with you like joking and shit 

19. No, no you cant.

*This is a signature*

20. ? I can and do.