DHS Warns of Domestic Right Wing Terror Threat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Skeeter91, Feb 23, 2015.

1. #41 SlowMo, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015

I was just basing my statement on the statement of intentions publicly delivered by IS assholes before beheading the 21 Coptic Christians. The IS has expanded it's glorious vistas, in case you've been asleep for the past 6 months. I know IS isn't going to invade Staten Island, etc, blah, blah, blah. But the day is coming when they may have the means to bring their death and mayhem to the Western world's cities. It's not that it's going to happen tomorrow. It's the stated intentions that matter and all the western idiots' excuses and pc oriented bullshit isn't going diminish their zeal for bringing their particularly insidious brand of Religio-Statism to the world in the slightest.

2. DHS sees Right wing threat...  :rolleyes:  

And at the same time, our pathetically naive political leaders are offering a deal with Iran that will result in the eventual "marriage of militant Islam with nuclear weapons". [Benjamin Netanyahu] 

You have to hand it to our political Left - when they stick their heads up their ass, they don't fuck around!

When Iran finally possesses nuke tipped ICBMs, Democrats will probably say, "Oh, don't worry. We're hoping that Iran abandons its aggressive sponsorship of terrorism and no longer promises to annihilate the enemies of Allah." 

3. Its funny.

When most if the country was conservative, far left "commies" were a national security threat.

Now that everyone is liberal, far right "anarchists" are the threat.

Fucking people.

-yuri

4. Israel has a secret stash of nukes but when Iran attempts to develop a nuclear power source that hypocrite Netanyahu goes loo la ?

5. Israel hasn't threatened to annihilate its neighbors. Iran has. Israel is led by rational human beings that aren't governed by some religio-political-genocidal mentality that would seek to forcefully dominate the region and eventually as much of the world as possible and by whatever murderous means necessary. Militant Islam is a very peculiar psycho-pathology and anyone that would argue for anything that would in any way make it easier for such an aggressive, hate-filled, and dedicated mentality the possession of nuclear weapons needs to have a reality check.

6. Really??? What Isreal are you talking about? They are all of those things and then some. Religious fanatics, xenophobic, violent, thieving Zionist swine.

7. claim or no claim Israel is doing a pretty good job with the destruction of Palestine

-yuri

8. Palestinians had easy access to a prospering Israeli economy  - and were taking advantage of it - and then decided that blowing up Israeli school busses and shopping malls was a better alternative to peaceful coexistence and even co-mingling in the jobs markets. 

9. Spoken like a truly objective person. 

But I'm not here to defend Israel. I'm here to say that anyone that thinks that doing anything that will facilitate militant Islam (in any of its manifestations) in obtaining nuclear weapons is a fucking moron. Worse, a dangerous moron.

10. Israel is populated by militant Zionists who are illegally occupying land that is not theirs under international law - settlements.

Why should Israel have nukes and Iran not have nuke ?

Do you believe Israel should come clean about it's own secret nuclear program ?

11. Have you actually been to Israel before? Or do you just regurgitate whatever you see on Al Jazeera?

12. #52 J-DILLA, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    Israel isn't facing sanctions nor are they in bad terms with the US.

Iran on the other hand, is desperate to sign a deal, although they aren't ready to give up their nuke program in exchange.

How come you never mention Iran is ruled by an Islamic theocracy?
    Palestinians are not responsible for their own actions, don't you know?

13. #53 J-DILLA, Mar 3, 2015

How so?

A Palestinian state was created for the first time in history only after Israel was established.

14. Why has our 51st state (Israel) dictated Washington's foreign policy for the last several decades? When did we add the 51st state? :confused:

Fuck them and their countless mouthpieces in the American establishment.

You mean American's acting in the interests of American Jews implies Israel controls US foreign policy?

16. American Jews should make up their minds if they are American or Israeli...

Why should US foreign policy be dictated by a load of religious extremists who have gone to Israel to fulfill some religious fantasy ?

17. #57 J-DILLA, Mar 3, 2015

Who are these religious extremists you claim of?

Just like there are Greek, Arab, Chineses, European lobbies in congress, there is an Israeli one.

But let me guess, only the Israel lobby is bad, right?

18. American Extremist Jews who because of a religious fantasy believe a scrap of desert (Israel) in the middle east is their "homeland".

Are the Chinese, Greek or European lobbyist's trying to influence US foreign policy and scupper a deal with Iran ?

19. #59 J-DILLA, Mar 3, 2015

Like it or not, Israel is the state for Jews. It doesn't make an American Jew an extremist for wanting to support the the only Jewish country in the world.

That's the entire point of foreign lobby groups isn't it? Influencing the foreign policy of the US...

20. like it or not Palestine is the home for Palestinians.

You have no right to take their home and make it yours.

Why do we need a Jewish state? I thought we evolved past such ww2 nazi supremacy bullshit

Why can't you have a unites country where all are welcome?

Don't tell me its all palestines fault

-yuri