ITT: Favorite hip hop artists.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by JaegerJinaxi, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I'm a fan of Drake. Listening to some songs off of IYRTITL.

2. cool there's already a thread for terrible hip-POP called "hip hop round table"

3. [​IMG]

4. Agreed. I think our tastes must differ slightly from that of the average 14 year old girl.

"B-but if it sells more records than hitler's body count and gets played an equal amount of times on the radio in a single day then it must be good!"

*slap!* bitch stfu

5. #5 Deleted member 42976, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015

The masses like what's popular and if you don't it's because you're a hater and bitter. Or maybe I actually have a taste in music rather than go with what's forced fed to me by radio/TV.

If someone force feeds you shit your whole life and tells you it's the top quality steak, you will think it's steak but in reality you're still eating shit.

6. U ever notice how its only the guys who preach the "real rap" shit who are talking down about other people's musical tastes, making assumptions and slighting preferences / popular artists ?  Funny how that works :laughing: Talk about bad case of inferiority complex.

"Or maybe I actually have a taste in music rather than go with what's forced fed to me by radio/TV."

> Living in 2015 and still thinking that anyone gets their musical tastes from the radio or TV........

[​IMG]