Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate how much work smoking weed is

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by breakingbaxter, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Personally I enjoy the process.  Although I don't have to hide it like you. 

2. Bro I hear you! Mine goes like this:

Go downstairs once everyone's asleep. Get everything out of my backpack. Fill the bong with lemon juice and water, wipe away the drips. Go sit back down and grind up the weed, pack the bowl, get out my lighter and wick. Go over to the window and move some things out of the way, and put on some tunes. Smoke the bowl being careful to get all smoke out of the window. Clear my bowl out the window, dump my water in the urinal and rinse it out at the sink to clean it. Go sit down and pack it all up in my backpack (in such a way that the bong doesn't break and the grinder is upside down).

Only after that process, can I enjoy the high while playing WoW :]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Noooooo...... smoking weed in a house full of conservative anti-weed authoritative figures is too much work.

Smoking weed itself, is easy. A lot simpler thansome other drugs.

4. Kids these days and their 1st world problems.

If smoking grass is work to you then you are in for a rude awakening when you grow up and really have to work.

5. Mine goes like this:
    1) Take off pants
    2) Get in bed
    3) Turn on Netflix
    4) Load bong
    5) Rip bong
    6) Scan Netflix for an hour before deciding on something to watch
    7) Repeat steps 4-6

The struggle is real.

6. Grow up move out and smoke in your own home. Oh and quit whining

7. I normally smoke joints or blunts, The first two of the day isn't too bad. Anything after is a pain!

8. #29 invinciblejets, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    Only people complaining are kids hiding from their parents who also should not be on this site.....

If you have to hide it, don't do it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

9. damn internet makes everything more complicated than they really are

10. I was talking about this subject with a friend last week. She was saying how she'd like plants to grow quickly so she didn't have to wait. I told her that to really appreciate anything in life, you have to work alongside it and watch your progress and yourself grow. It feels to me that the extra time taken is a token of respect to your hobby, whatever it may be. Plus, how can anyone relax when they're rushing trying to get leisurely things done quickly?

11. I also talked about this subject to a group of friends and they all laughed about how op is a lil bitch

12. #33 foxforcefive, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    OP's post brings me back to high school...

13. Yeah, if you can't handle grinding your bud up and getting high, you're gonna have a hell of a time accomplishing anything more difficult than highschool....

14. I jam a nug in the bowl and fire up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Have to completely disagree, Weed all you gotta do is grind your weed, pour it into a skin, put the grinder in your drawer, flip the spliff while listening to music, go outside smoke and in 5 minutes your high as fuck....with drink you have to sit there get a glass pour whiskey into it drink that then repeat that same process about 5 or 6 times and after about an hour you're finally drunk... PLUS JD tastes like battery acid and piss mixed with dog shit and a spliff tastes like pure heaven