Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate how much work smoking weed is

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by breakingbaxter, Feb 23, 2015.

1. like you gotta grind the shit up, then pack the bowl, open a fuck ton of windows, set up a fan, light up and be cautious to prevent fly-away ash or inhaling weed ashes, and if there are other people in the house you have to be like as quiet as possible. then once you're done with you gotta use a fuck ton of air freshener and spray the whole place down, you gotta clean your bowl out, you gotta unplug the fan and put it away, you gotta package your weed, bowl, lighters, and grinders all back up and stuff them away somewhere, and for the next week i'm paranoid that everybody can smell the remnants of the smoke and stuff. Smoking alone in a dorm room is one thing; living in a house full of anti-weed extremists is another. Idk just the amount of work and paranoia in regards to the smell almost outweighs the good of the high. 

With drinking it's like just get a few bottles of jack daniel's and go to town. There's like no work involved. Does anybody else get annoyed with smoking sometimes and the amount of work it involves?

2. Not even though

I vape. Grind or break up a bowl, put hash, set solo to 7, get straight tube... waa bam.
    And no body gives a mad fuck round here son.

3. #3 Ryan Donnelly, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    i would vape when i used to live at my parents place. hit up the trusty mflb in my room with no fan or spray while the parents were right across the hall. theres little to no smell

4. Then don't smoke then, it's simple as that. 

5. Go to the pot shop and buy some edibles. I like the hard candies.

6. I know what you're saying. When I lived at home I swear my "smoking" ritual took longer than actually smoking. Investing in a vape was helpful though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Damn son just pack a bowl then go on a walk

8. 1. Roll a joint. 
    2. Go outside.
    3. Don't worry about it. 

There's something to be said for taking it outdoors man. I think it'll do wonders for your stress levels. 

9. I try to keep all the smoke in my lungs. The smell generally doesn't drift far from me.

10. For Christ's sake. Roll a doobie, walk, light, enjoy. All this fuss and bother because someone on some board said you need to grind, clean your piece with vinegar or some expensive solution designed exclusive to use on expensive glass, fans, ash, worry worry worry...this is EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of WHY we toke up. Chill Winston.

11. I usually come to about the same conclusion every time I quit smoking. I'm like, damn, so much time opens up in your day that you didn't even really realize that you had. LOL 

12. Just pack a bowl in your room and find a place close to your house where you can light up.

I used to walk around the side of my parents house about twice a night.

13. these kids today no conmen sense on how to make things easier......like suggested above go out side to smoke.

14. I just feel like it's part of the process. I smoke outside sometimes, and sometimes inside. It's never a chore for me because it gets me active, and I'm pretty lazy, although I do move slower when my parents are asleep so I can enjoy the experience.

15. Step 1:Roll a joint

Step 2: Go for a walk

Step 3: Light aforementioned joint

Step 4: Toss the roach on your way back

Step 5: Enjoy your high

some of us are grown adults and don't need to do all of these crazy things just to smoke weed..

17. If smoking weed is too much a task, you are going to have a rough fucking life OP

18. This sounds like the troubles of an underage GC member. Lol...

19. Oil and and enail. easiest setup possible