Is the space case grinder worth the money?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Bobby Johnson, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I saw it on amazon for about $58 and wondered if I should shell out the cash. From what I've read around the web, it's the best on the market, but damn, it's pretty expensive when there's some $20 ones out there. But I don't wanna go cheap and end up having to get another. Is it worth the premium price and will it last for years? Like at least 3 years?

2. KiefKush
    Sells on esty ebay and check out the website www.kiefkush.com

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. All I can say is my sharpstones are 3 and 2 years old and cost $29 and $39 respectively , still both work like new and I use at least one almost every day, outsides are a bit worn but that's it. I've heard space cases and SCS are the best but mine have yet to let me down.

4. I'll sell you mine lol

5. I have a space case and when directly comparing to another cheap brand grinder (chromium crusher, pirahanna, etc) it is noticably machined better and grinds the bud more easily especially after the cheaper ones get older. I have had mine for 4 years and it is still as sharp as the day I got it so I would say its a good investment!!

6. I think it's worth it if you smoke a decent amount. I have a Santa Cruz and have noticed it grinds to a lot better consistency and collects way more keef than a cheap grinder.

7. You get what you pay for with grinders imo. Although I recently bought a saber tooth grinder for 30 bucks and it works damn good. I would suggest sabertooth if you are tryin to spend less. My last grinder was a sharp stone, lasted 4 years

8. I'd go for it, they are definitely the best in my experience

9. I use a kannastor! They work perfectly

10. #12 Malazan, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
  11. My santa cruz doesnt get near as clogged as my spacecase