Horizon - A Minecraft Survival Server for Blades Friends of Blades

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I'm Not Sober, Feb 22, 2015.

1. so w00ts ass is still lurkin haha

that sneaky mothafucka

2. Thanks man. It may have happened earlier than that log since I haven't been to that area in a while. The day I got on to whitelist my friend was the day I discovered it, as I was showing them around the world. I highly doubt w00tbeer or Staas griefed, they're both good dudes

3. whens the last time you went there? Was it random blocks?

Cause I swear I saw creepers in there a few months ago. You sure people didn't just get blwon up checking UT out?

-Yuri

4. dude, i have logs dating back to feb. give me a date rang and ill pull em.

5. #605 I'm Not Sober, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    It's possible
    I dunno to be exact man. We'll just chalk it up to creepers and if anything else suspicious happens then we'll sift through logs.

Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll by the way. Hope you guys have a good one.

6. sounds good man. Let me know if you need anything. Also happy belated thanks giving to you as well.

7. Wasn't me I never leave the vicinity of my shack. I still log on to build though yes, I love my little shack.

8. Finish Cidna mine

9. Any of you neck beards alive?

10. Hi friends. Can I play?

11. Of course man. Welcome back. Still Maosmrk?

12. #612 maos, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    Thanks. I have no clue what my ign is, I haven't played minecraft in a long time. Just got home from work, gonna smoke then try to hop on.
    During what hours are most of you guys active?

Edit: apparently I go by VoidedMouse now.

13. I whitelisted Maosmrk, but if your IGN is different let me know and I'll change it.

Server has been a bit inactive lately. If you want to play with people, your best bet is posting in the thread ahead of time. We actually did a little community night a month or so ago. It was only a few of us but it was fun

14. #614 maos, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    Maosmrk was my old one, I let my brother use it and that's when he started griefing partycraft, remember?
    But I don't remember what my new name, or even password, is haha but I think I know the password to Maosmrk, Can you get on? Greet me if I'm able to get online ;]

Edit: Keep Maosmrk whitelisted, I'm going to be using that one.

15. anyone down to play tonight?

16. Not tonight. Maybe in a couple days when I have some free time. Poc and I were on for a little while yesterday, earlier in the day though

17. between fallout 4 and Mario kart with my daughter, minecrsft is basically dead to me for now -_-

-Yuri

18. it wasn't me griefing awhile back. my computer got wrecked and i just started again about a week ago.

i know a couple people who wanna play if you want to whitelist them. happyinsomniac and Neoloop

19. #620 I'm Not Sober, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
    Sorry I haven't checked the thread in a while. Every time I load up GC my notifications are broken so I end up just closing the tab.

I'll whitelist your friends now @wellcharge
    [​IMG]