Serious Problem - Plants Not Growing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pzbnx, Feb 22, 2015.

1. So, I have a serious problem with my little clones.

They're about three weeks old (and another batch is one week old), but they're still tiny.

They're also yellowing and some of them are outright dying.

I've fed them Lucas and 20-20-20. I've given them magnesium, but nothing can explain this.

I think it has something to do with the roots, because when I water them they fall down, like the roots haven't taken ground or haven't become strong enough.

I've checked for root rot and aphids but there's none of that.

I simply can't figure out what is wrong with these plants.. they're usually a little yellow when planted, but these guys are just dying..

pH is always 6.5-6.8, AFAIK. I'll be buying a second pH pen to confirm.

Temps are 23-28C. 24/0.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks!roll

2. #2 Vee, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    lets see what you like like without sleep ...lol

always allow your plants to sleep best is 6 hours and 18 under the lights,

also the clones are old as fuck, but been with you for 3 weeks, with no vitality thats important for cloners to know that these plants have no machismo or 'balls' ....lol hence they will need speical care in disasters like this

1: always fill the pot to within 1/2 an inch of the rim to prevent the frying pan effect, 
    2: 33% perlite I recommend to drain the soil real quick
    3: FFOF or any quality potting mix is good, but no nutes for 2-3 weeks once potted up
    4: never remove a yellow leaf the plants still using it
    5: never leave water in the foil dish to sit chuck out immediate to reduce root rot

Right now if still alive time for a flush to my blog:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/do-yourself/121335-lets-build-bubble-bucket-step-step.html

3. #3 waktoo, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015

If there's an obvious and outright visual indication as you've described, then your obviously overwatering.  What do you mean by fall down?  Does the plant actually bend at the main stem, or do the leaves "droop"?

What soil mix is that?  What's in it?