NAME YOUR BONG

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CAPSLOCK BANDITO, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Blades, tell us all what bong your using and what it's nicknamed.

Mines a Volvic water bottle bong conversion and she's called Christy Mack, Cos i'm allways hitting that bitch up ;)

2. Hahahahaha! Classic! Who's next?

3. Mines called T.0 she's made by a company called transformer tubes ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424680592.166719.jpg

4. His name is bron

Attached Files:

5. Ahmed

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424887628.979922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm getting one soon and I'll either name it X-30 or SSTO which stands for single stage to orbit. And the X-30 is a single stage to orbit vehicle that was never built. What I'm saying is the pun means imma get high as fuck.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425015189.082730.jpg
    this is Nancy (as in Nancy Botwin) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425015281.689469.jpg

I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of.
    Louis C.K.

8. I'm looking at this lobby with all these awesome bongs and all I can think is I feel like Kevin Hart with my bong in there I'm just like way no I wasn't ready!!!!!!!! Lol

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425828992.667690.jpg

~stay trippy~

10. Mine is called obi-Bong-kenobi😏

Blaze🌸

11. Thomas the toke toad

Attached Files:

12. Name it big red, just a cheap 25 dollar grommet bong, its thick as fuck though! Ive tipped it over in my basement floor multiple times

Attached Files:

13. the fact i was the first person to like this reassures my sneaking suspesion about how few people know good glass when they look at it. these mofos posting shit with a rubber grommet and passing over a fucking elbo dino like its not a thousand dollar piece. shame on all of you. 

14. This is my only piece with a name. We call it "the graspable bong" because its so long and skinny you can just grasp it so easily lol

Attached Files: