Second Grow Mastadon, Blue Snowdog Mango Kush..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Toke_Wisely, Feb 22, 2015.

1. TokeWisley here again, I posted a while back about a reggie plant. Turns out it was a male and seed pods were popping up everywhere so I cut my loses and started from scratch. I got some Mastadon & Blue Snowdog seeds from OGS & a seed I found in a bag of mango kush, some GO nutrients and also some FFOF. Second grow starting off so far so good..here's a few pics of my babies..

Plants in order..B.Snowdog, Mango Kush, Mastadon

Anybody have/had experience with any of these strains before? That mastadon looks like its going to be a monster..

Attached Files:

2. Check my journal. Ive have two mastodons in homemade organic soil at 4 weeks flower. Your grow looks great! Keep it up!

3. I def will..thanks man, hoping to get at least one female

4. Yea its a micro grow so cfls was the best thing. 6 33w at the moment..thanks man, ill def check out yours grow

5. quick update on the ladies (hopefully) Its been 4 days and they've been growing nicely! Probably wont be able to post for another week or so, got more hours at work.

View attachment 152674
    Here's the mastadon with her thick beasty leaves!

<div> View attachment 152673
    Mango Kush is enjoying the light and her foilar spray

<div> View attachment 152670
    Blue Snowdog has a little curve in one of her leaves but it doesnt seem too serious, still going strong

</div> 
    </div>

6. Finally got a chance to post a quick pic before lights out...gonna transplant one more time then flower..don't want these babies too big..more pics in the morning after I clean up the box

Front flower: mastadon
    Left: blue snow dog
    Right: mango mush

Attached Files:

7. Another update..my babies are in their first week of flower! Wish I could've grown them out a little bigger, especially the mastadon..I also think the kush is a male, the spaces between the nodes are almost an inch apart and it towers over the snowdog and mastadon.

In order: mastadon, blue snowdog, mango kush..sorry about the sideways pictures, I'm posting from my iPad and they won't post normal

Attached Files:

8. Good news for me and anyone following still...I have 2 confirmed females!! The mastadon and mango kush..the blue snowdog was male and chopped him down yesterday.

Dumb question, do I still keep the cfl's the same distance away in flower like in veg?

Attached Files:

9. Into the second week of flowering, the girlies are looking wonderful and healthy, looking at 10 bud sites on the mango and 7 from the mastadon, took a few clones from both so I can keep these strains going. Starting to see some nice flowers along the stems also. A little smell but nothing serious, I usually toke in my room so it blends in nicely lol

Attached Files:

10. Any updates?!

11. #12 Toke_Wisely, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Sorry, I've been slacking on updates, I've just been too tired after work to post,but, the ladies are doing great! Theyre in week 3 of flowering, The mango is stacking up buds faster then the mastodon, even tho the mastodon has a 45-55 day flowering, and the mango kush is supposed to have a 8-12 weeks of flowering.. No smell as of yet but the back of my hand brushed against the mango and I smelled my hand, omg the smell is amazing!! I can't wait until harvest, hoping to get at least a quarter dry..not sure yet

Attached Files:

12. #13 Toke_Wisely, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Haven't been on lately but I had to harvest 3 weeks early due to being away for 3 days and my grow box being as high as 120 degrees, damn exhaust fan fell out. Final weight after dry was 8g, not too bad for a first harvest

Attached Files:

13. Got a little busy so couldn't post but the Mastadon finished leafy buy weighed out at 17g and the white widow ended with 10..had to chop early due to lack of space

14. really getting less then a half an ounce per plant?? Wow that makes me lose hope :/ I was thinking I could probably pull at least an ounce off of each plant..check out my grow and let me know what you think.