Got a tattoo at comic con

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by evilcookie, Feb 22, 2015.

1. My two favorite things in syfi star trek was my sesame street. And I'm still crazy for the harry potter universe and will be always. Plus I will now forevet remember the day I got a hug from Herschel from the walking dead and meet James Marsters right after I got it.
    1424578129301.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. Not that good

Sent from your moms iPhone

• Like Like x 3
  3. Pretty cool

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    It actually does look good, I don't think you've seen many fresh tattoos there, chief.

• Like Like x 3
  5. But is it kosher?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Do you think you'll ever look at it in the future and think why did I get a Star Trek Harry Potter tattoo? Because I would. No offense.

• Like Like x 5
  7. It's average, how much did that run you?

8. #8 Dank_Williams, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    I didn't remember what slytherin was until the poster said Harry Potter. But not to knock u for your tattoo but are u apart of Slytherin or...I'm just not gettin the meaning behind the tattoo

9. Hes into harry potter and star trek

10. I can appreciate the original idea, but you could of at least gotten it done by someone who knows what they're doing

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

• Like Like x 3
  11. So many haters! LoL Bro, you got a tattoo at comic con... That is F*king awesome! LOL!!!

May The Force Be With You!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  12. you created an account just to say something negative....brilliant 

• Like Like x 5
  13. it was 150 the artist was a pro and drew that in about 5 minutes i got it to make sure i would never forget my time there getting the tat took about 40 minutes. I took that pic when it was about and hour old.
    Slytherin is my fav house in harry potter.

im a she by the way but you got the point. 

14. Awesome concept! Ignore the haters, they've clearly had too much babbling beverage

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fuck it who cares? i like it. So what it's not a 400$ tatoo that size that took hours. The whole point is it's two things he loves, he got it at comicon i mean how can you complain about that? I don't care if it was to squiggles and an S it's the memory that matters. I doubt he'll ever look at that and go aww fuck i hate comicon and that year i went and got this stupid tatoo of things i love fuck.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looks good to me

Sent from space using a banana

17. It might not be a masterpiece tattoo but you'll always remember where you got the tattoo and what it means to you.

That's a win in my book.

How many people just have a mass produced tribal tattoo for no good reason? How many people go through life afraid to get a meaningful skin tattoo?

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm sure everyone who is being a negative nancy has a sick tribal on their shoulder or a star on their ankle.

• Like Like x 4
  19. That is pretty cool home girl :D

20. Ankle tattoo's and on the wrist make me cringe thinking about that spot. I have tat's on my ribs and other spots but there is something in my mind about ankles and wrists that would make it unbearable.

• Like Like x 2