Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Has Chlorine Taste.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sundar334, Feb 22, 2015.

1. I just took a bong hit of the weed I got last night and I find that it has sort of a very chlorine after taste. I have just been smoking for a month and jus a little curious as to what could be it.

2. could it be the water that was in the bong :confused_2: :confused_2:

most likely ;)

3. I thought so too LOL but water tastes fine.

You drank the bong water? o.o

5. Maybe your sack's been at the pool checking out some honeys.

6. Eww no I filled water from my water bottle,  so I tasted the rest of water in the bottle

7. Probably harmful chemicals flush it asap

8. Try smoking it out of a joint or bowl and see if it tastes the same. When i clean my bong i can taste the soap sometimes.

9. If I were in your shoes, I would just get rid of the weed. I know that's not an easy thing to do haha but whatever it is giving off that taste is probably not good for your lungs.

10. Yeah try it outside of the bong and see what you get. I bet you're bong tastes like chlorine.

Or you got that new Poolboy OG strain everyone's been talking about.