JUST A WILD GUESS

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by miguelc561, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Say todaY i put her in flower how much would you guys say i will harvest? I know i know. Genetics. Lighting. Blah blah, its got 4 23w cfls, any guess

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Four marijuana's

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. Damnit i knew id get an answer like that lol

4. Wild guess, between three and ten grams but closer to three than ten.

5. If you transplant into a 3 gallon pot, put in a larger space with a 400w HPS, then feed some proper flower nutrients, you might see it grow into a decent 7 gram dry. With your current lighting, don't expect much.

What nutrients are you using? It kind of looks deficient. Possibly a nitrogen deficiency.

6. Not much 5-10g if it really takes off

7. Guys i swear this thing is better in person lmfao. Its got quality soil, nutes just not really the lights. Its already in a 3 gallon pot

8. Yea dude plant looks like it need some work don be anxious to blow your plant when its not even ready bud  :smoke:
    Relax and attend to it till u think its a reasonable time.

9. Well the problem is. My lease ends may 1st. So i figured. March 1st i have to put it ibto flower. No ither choice. Hold on ill put a better pic on

10. Comparison

Attached Files:

11. I measured its 10 in

It's got a root or nute issue so that needs to be sorted. You say you have quality soil but quality means nothing, suitability is everything, and you seriously lack aeration unfortunately. Training is non existent so you do have a lot against you.

On the other hand other than the yellowing indication of ill health it actually looks pretty good. I'm guessing this yellowing is either a very recent development or a very old one. The pot looks of a good size. keep the bulbs close (1-4" inches) and get some better reflectors. Those ones look like they are completely shrouding the bulbs

92watts with a well grown plant can give you over an oz but your grow is lacking a fair bit so I can't see you getting anywhere near that. I'd take a stab and say about 10grams 

13. Damn you just drilled me hard lol, its all a learning process sorry lol, the yellowing is its first oval leaves it grows, and i just touched them and it peeled right off like a snake skin. So its no longer there, i didnt do ant LST cause of time sake, aaaand it actually has pretter good aeration, the cabinet is always open with a fan blowing on it, what makes you think about the nute problem?

14. Oh that yellowing on the leaves is a glare from the camera i just went and looked back at that picture, i promise shes all green:)

15. #16 GoldGrower, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015

I felt I gave you as many pats on the back as I gave kicks in the shin. All the negatives should be taken as positive advice anyway.

It doesn't have pretty good aeration, I can plainly see that.

Are you thinking of ventilation? I can't tell that from what's in the photo so didn't comment on it.

The yellowing leaf indicates a nute issue, this is usually from too much, not enough nutrients, or lack of oxygen to the roots aka over watering, or watering too often, or unsuitable soil 

16. #17 GoldGrower, Feb 22, 2015

In that case nutrients aren't probably a concern. Keep it like that and I'd probably guess at 16grams. It looks good man 

17. I maybe overwater slighty. I usually dip my finger down about 2 inches and see if its moist, but i might be its usually around every 4 days. Whats the difference between aeration and ventilation

18. #19 GoldGrower, Feb 22, 2015

I'm not saying it's over watered now, the yellowing I saw made me think it indicated a problem, one that I couldn't diagnose properly lol So I couldn't give you an exact reason. Turned out it was a trick of the light lol.

Aeration of the soil is air getting in to the soil. Having 30% of your final mix being perlite really helps with aerated. Air to the roots has a dramatic effect of growth and yield. Ventilation is air movement in and out of the area, nothing to do with the soil 

19. it looks way bigger and healthier from this angle!  Get a couple of grams off each of the arms, fatter one in the middle, could do a tidy little half ounce.

These plants prefer dry to wet, so if you do the finger-in test and it's hmm kinda dry i guess, then 2 inches further down it is still pretty wet and you can leave it an extra day. Your plant will actually prefer it that way.