Gingerbs Blue Dream Pineapple Express AUTO grows (Feb 2015)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gingerb, Feb 21, 2015.

1. My best was 25.5g from the pineapple :) scrog with photos is perfect:) more control with the growth :) will try it with led or hps :) cfls don't reach the small buds if they are too far away:) ill get a pic of the biggest fristian dew I've seen but ill have to find it:) yield was just 2kg outdoor lol:) and the other one looks amazing!:)

2. Eupheuria :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425146981.200939.jpg fristan dew ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425147015.619069.jpg

Fingers crossed am hoping for roughly 2oz of each my current autos, but it will be tight with my tent size.
    But I may have a slightly bigger tent by next week that will help me with space.

4. Won't be hard man lst is great for small spaces how many plants you doing in your tent? 2?:) I was going to do 4 and try for a oz each:) but ill see what happens :) I'd say you'd get the 2 oz from the pineapple with led for sure:) and if the blue dream is growing faster I'd say you'll deff hit 4oz :) blue dream buds look sweet just looked it up :) if you don't hit your goal you'll still have some NICE smoke:)

5. Im in your grows are always fun!

Cheers man, did you follow my last grows?

7. #28 gingerb, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015

Yep just 2 plants currently, but thinking of starting a photo plant mid way through this current grow.
    Depends if I get a slightly bigger tent next week.

Will be well happy with 2oz from the pineapple and the blue dream.
    Lst i think i really figured last few grows, but I need to go easy on my nutes this time.
    I had a strange prob with my NL x BB grow midway through flower, it seem to sort itself out with some added mag/cal.
    But I don't want any problems with the current grows this time.

Did your Pineapple express have much flavour when smoked or vaped?

8. Ya dude I always check your grows out! Your first grow was about the same time I ran my first.

9. Was wondering where the hell you went. Lol

10. Oh right sorry, my first grow seems like a long time ago now.
    But I am thinking about growing photo plants again soon.

So your growing Chocolope currenty?
    Had some of that via Canada last year was nice bud.

11. the bigger the better lol:) yeah I loved the taste of her it's a very citrus/pine smell it's a strange smell but lush:)

Hey Sade,
    I've been around sort of, my last grows finished just before xmas and had to take a break for a while.
    But just back up and running with these x2 current autos, you growing at the moment?

Am looking forward to it, never tried Pineapple express before and i like flavourful strains.

13. same here man. I have the same pineapple express auto. Will be planting that outside shortly. Along with some pink diesel x amnesia. Not sure what the name is.... :huh:

14. Currently growing a chronic thunder and blue dream photo. Journal attached, going all organic now.

15. pink diesel x amnesia sounds very interesting.
    had some amnesia over xmas and vaping it was an amazing experience.

I've got a lot of auto seeds and was't sure what i wanted to do, want to try the blue dream most of all.
    But the pineapple express was lucky to be picked, have a blueberry auto & diesel berry to do at some stage too.
    You tried pineapple express before?

What blue dream like to smoke, never tried it myself its more of a US trend at the moment never get any in the UK.

17. Hey gingerb have you seen my pineapple express auto lately?

18. #39 Sade, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    i have tried blue dream once. Very uplifting and euphoric. Taste and smell of berries.

Edit: never tried pineapple express so I'm excited.

19. Also you should just make a main journal and just keep updating that one.