Shotgun Shell Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by MarijuanaÃœberAlles, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Just something I made for a quick toke on the go, what does the city of grass think?

Attached Files:

2. Cool concept blade. I like it.
    But I probably would not smoke out of it.

3. Plastic shell + tons of gunshot residue inside the shell...
    no thanks

4. Clearly I washed it thoroughly I'm not retarded

5. Wash it with ISO man, some nasty things go into them shells!

6. #7 llllllllll, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    says the guy whos smoking out of a plastic tube that has a coaxial cable connecter stuffed into it  :hide:

I hope for your sake you washed it out with more than tap water... those tubes are gross after firing, plus plastic/composite is not good for smoking out of, but im sure you knew that.

7. Quite literally what I did lol

Iso and salt

8. #9 MarijuanaÃœberAlles, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    I understand the strong aversion to plastic on this site and I have many glass pieces myself, yet the only way plastic could be feasibly harmful is if it melts. However because of the stainless steel coaxial cable being comprised of 2 separate pieces it acts as it's own heatsink and the plastic doesn't even get warm.

Obviously this isn't meant as a replacement for glass but a alternative when I'm not bringing a pack because it fits in an altoids tin and there's no way I'm just gonna throw glass in my pocket.

I apologize if I came off as overly hostile that was not my intention.

9. A small pipe like that would heat up extremely quick in the chamber, releasing the harmful chemicals in the casing. While it looking cool, I wouldn't trust smoking out of it a lot.

[​IMG]

10. Looks cool, but as others said I wouldnt smoke out of it. 
    Weed has no coloration to lung cancer, however plastic that has been heated near smoke does o_O

11. correlation? Lol

12. If not wanting to smoke out of something like that makes me an elitist/snob/whatever, then call me Hell-Noregard Snobbington because that has dimensions of nope to it invisible to the waking eye of man.

13. you this read wrong

14. #16 Sneaky Snake, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015

Lol What?!?  Not even. Plastic's always releasing things. Have you never heard of BPA? As in Plastic food and water containers that are marked BPA Free? 

15. You clever mf**ker you

16. lol shit

17. I dig it
    you could remove the primer and have a carb

18. Nifty concept. I wouldn't personally smoke from it, but they're your lungs. I'd really like to see a glass piece made to look like a shotgun shell.