The UKs Outdoor Guerilla Grow Thread - 2015

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Head Chef, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Im also gonna do a few in the back garden this year autos but intend to build a makeshift shelter for them using the material used for pollytunnels done it large scale last year veged 50 +plants for 10 weeks then decided to cover the roof and put lights in so i cld flip to 12/12 but some clueless cunt chopped all those girls down wen still had about 4 weeks left of flowering

2. I really want to do some autos in guerrilla style! But I live in the city, and I dont know any countryside places either to be able to hide them:(

Damn life in the UK can be extremely tedious!!

3. I'm in a big city too, my plants last year got eaten/trampled by wildlife, gonna make some wiser choices this year

4. mine got eaten by wildlife last year too.

Gonna build mounds about foot and a half tall, then put a 20l pot on top of that so the roots can grow out of the pot down in to the soil. Gonna put chicken wire around the top of the pot.

For the first month I'm gonna get a large water bottle and cut the bottom off it and stick that over the plant to serve as a sort of green house that protects it from slugs and rabbits.

Way i see it, if they get up as high as the top of the pot. Through the chicken wire and the bottle; then there's no hope and I should just give up lol

5. All about the chicken wire, copper strips and fishing line :)

Only animals that get to my plants on the odd occasion are snails.

Chef.

6. #46 cheesemonger, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    This is the problem for me, there's not many green spaces where I am and don't want to bring attention to the plants. Wish I just had a field 😄

7. What issues do you face and we will see if there's a way!
    Think of this page as a guerrilla help page, free bud ftw

Chef.

8. any shiny/metallic stuff I use I spray paint black and green with matte spray paint. Takes away the shine and camouflages it

9. #50 NorthernAutos, Feb 22, 2015
  10. #51 cheesemonger, Feb 22, 2015
    My problems can't be solved on here. No out of the way spaces really, have to bus it everywhere too 😁

Was tough last year because of health but I got everything out. Didn't protect with anything though and got trampled by cows and eaten by wild life 😁

I need to find a place close enough but well hidden but I suppose we all have that same problem. I done autos last year too but the photoperiod's I have are big fuckers.

When's the earliest plant time for photoperiod's you reckon Chef?

11. Just started germinating one bagseed that's the same as the one in the window. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424641411.876440.jpg

12. Is it not too early over there?

13. Shame man, sucks when people are so restricted. Hopefully you will find somewhere bro!

Plant out as soon as last frost is announced for photos :)
    Usually April time.

Chef.

14. Anybody know any websites that show the suns rising and setting times throughout the whole year? Been looking online but can't find specifically what I'm looking for
    Might just be phrasing the search wrong idk

15. Try typing the name of your city sunrise and sunset. I'm not sure how accurate it will be though.