The UKs Outdoor Guerilla Grow Thread - 2015

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Head Chef, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I ain't fucking about this year after my disastrous run last year haha

I have 40 photoperiod seeds, not gonna pull males either so I have a few thousand seeds for next year 👌

Got a couple of auto seeds to keep back too

I just started looking for plots this morning 😎

I put in too much effort last year for little return so I'm hoping im gonna do better this year.

2. the smoke at the end is worth it not 2 much hard work in it

3. I'm in just thinking of a couple autos in the Garden nothing to special

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

4. Yeah thats it 😆

5. The name is jacks magic very similar to plant magic im guessin

6. If your hiding it from view it's guerrilla :)

Chef.

7. Eyyyyyyy cheesemongahhhh

8. #33 barmirohan, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    don know much about seeds, what is auto flowering and the difference between auto and non auto. and where do you get seeds from?

9. #34 Markusbubbles, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    Looking at doing a small GG in the south this year. 10 plants, i'll aim for all different strains, auto's if poss so get the max out the summer.
    I'm thinking about biotabs/organic premade mix. I'm just not sure weather to keep my plants in pots or in the ground. Abit worried about the dry spells too. Any advice as i won't be going back and forth to my plants often.

10. I've got about 40 of these to go out

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424559443.031912.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424559456.616140.jpg

11. Subbed! Thx chef

12. I'm going to be growing three plants in my Canadian backyard this summer and a few just out of town that will be backups. I have 12 bagseed, 5 frisco fever testers from norstar genetics and 17 of some old bagseed my father had about 15 years ago. I also have access to clones if needed. I have neighbours on all three sides and two have decks within 20 yards from the garden. Will be doing lots of lst and topping.

13. 😁👍

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

14. You on it this year @Scronce?

15. Good Afternoon Peoples. 

IS it frigging spring yet ???      I wont be putting canna into the ground this year but i am going for it with the veg garden and will chip in to help if  i can.

Comfery.comfery comfery.  Its everywhere in the uk and one of the best things we can bring to the Party..