The UKs Outdoor Guerilla Grow Thread - 2015

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Head Chef, Feb 21, 2015.

1. ohhh broken glass be a nasty one for wildlife in the area. Try broken egg shells! Works the same but without cutting some foxes paws to shreds

2. I use inside small cages, very rare wildlife gets my crop, well not dear or rabbits.

I did used to use egg shells but they get blown and washed away and when I don't attend a plot for a month or so that's an issue.
    Hence why I don't use slug pellets eifer.

Chef.

3. #243 icedweed, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Hey guys went to check on my plants. Some wildlife has eaten a few (probably rabbits) which pissed me off but I have 3 plants left outside and they have survived 0 Celsius of a night time which surprised me I thought they would all be dead lol

20150325_172858.jpg

Maybe in the future to stop wildlife I could put a cage over or something.

4. If you expect any results it's a must for a cage/chicken wire.
    Every plant should have its own little fence or one big on for several plants I just do individual.

Chef.

5. Roasted Crab shells> Chitinase. topdressed around the plot would help with slugs, fungus knats etc toss some neem meal around as well [​IMG]  

6. does neem meal deter insects or something?

7. mid May for me guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. yip spidermites hate it also a good fert [​IMG]

9. Just curious, do you guys usually try to find one your spots and grow there season after season or are you always using new spots?

Once I find a good spot I use it every season. I often try out new ones, but not all of them turn out well so may choose to give those ones a miss next time 

11. Same as gold I have had 1 plot for 3 maybe 4 years now. The soil is amazing now!

But most are new each year for security reasons. This years small for me tho, 25autos max!

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

12. I struggled to find decent plots last year and will no doubt have trouble again

I go for long hikes all year round looking for patches that are suitable. Using Google maps is extremely useful for finding clearings in forests

14. Again as gold grower said, your not just going to find a spot 2 weeks before plant.
    Go for walks throughout the year and find good spots, then you cna set mini traps to see if  there is much activity at that spot for a few months before even considering making it a plot.

Chef

15. #255 cheesemonger, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Yeah that's what I'd done, it's difficult for me because I don't drive and obviously have to be able to get to the plots regularly

checking on them regularly is desirable, but not a necessity. I have put out small clones in the past and then returned around harvest time

17. What's your postcode? :p I will come down and plant with Ya and be a personal guard and growmie if I can plant a few beasts too :D

Right for real now, night all.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

18. #259 NorthernAutos, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    That would be awesome, I could learn a shit load from you lol

just under 200 acres of growing space :D

My Organic, LED, Autoflower grow!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1364334-NA%27s-grow-journal

19. mines are on a farm. and even though I drove up the country gotta watch out for constant dog walkers. move some off the fallin down trees over the path