Whats YOUR piercing?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Deleted member 281310, Feb 21, 2015.

1. giiiirl how bad did that hurt?! Didn't make you lose feeling?

2. It barely hurt actually. The skin there is so thin. It healed within a matter of days and I was able to resume...activities.

3. :p do you have any other piercings to compare the pain to??

4. Yes, I do. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say a VCH is a 2. Similar to an earlobe piercing. My navel was a 4 and my nipples were a 7. Ouch.

5. I think the worst one I got was my damn tongue.

6. I could never do my nipples... Like EVER. Lol my tongue was pretty painful for sure and took the longest to heal.but a 2 is nothing! Thinking if I should get one now :lol:

7. Ear and belly
    Thinking about tongue.. but will wait a couple of months to do that

8. I want nipple piercing too, but am so scareeed :(

9. I have piercing in tongue, nose and lips. And its cool for me

10. i like em cus they're cute and help me like certain body parts better (mostly my small ears.)
    the most i've ever had was 9 at one time. 6 ear + tongue + navel + septum
    now I only have my tongue and 7 ear (got another)
    one day I'll redo my septum and hoping to get something on my lips but don't know yet for sure.

11. I have my conch and rook on my left ear, industrial and daith on my right. As well as 00g and 8g lobe piercings in both ears. I love my ear piercings!

12. #52 Mrs.nwks_420finest, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    I have had piercings on and off and re done and "what was i thinking" since i was 16. At the moment it was something i wanted for change of looks or just wanted to try something out.

The only piercing i still have and its because i have no other choice -pain wise- are my micro dermal implants on my back (1 rejected) it was the most painful most annoying piercing to ever care fore hence one of my dermals rejecting my body. I want to get my nose pierced again for the 4th time because i loved that piercing and i liked the way i looked with it. I only took it out because my doctors made me take off all my jewlery (except dermals) when i went into labor.

Currently i have my belly, regular ear pierced, and 1 dermal on my back but i have had plenty more, my nose 3x, my tongue (the snake eyes 2x), a few other on my ears, and that thing under your upper lip.

13. GAHHH I want my septum piercing back now. -_- That or just give my nostril a go.

14. My favourite body mod is stretched ears. I've had mine up to 5/8's but I moved back down to 1/2 to stay. Looks the hottest on right girls too. I still have my lips pierced but I don't wear them ever.

15. I have my nose(R).
    Lip(L).
    Belly button.

They all piss my family members off.
    Except my brother, besides two slightly younger cousins, pretty much everyone else but the 4 of us is 40+, so basically every generation but ours hates everything we do.

16. Have an ear piercing can't wait until I can put a diamond stud in

17. I have my tongue, lip, ears and belly pierced :yay:

18. Both of my tragus. Had my nose and eyebrow done before but took those out.

19. Nape piercing, ear lobes, Tragus and nose ring :)

20. Hey guys, I just got my nose pierced about 5 weeks ago and it looks like i'm developing a keloid :( Has anyone dealt with these annoying little guys?? What's the best way to get rid of em??