New Glazzz Bruhhh

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WILLIAM SMOKES BONGS, Feb 21, 2015.

1. #1 WILLIAM SMOKES BONGS, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    it didn't cost as much as my
    RooR but this 1 is fun. Defused inline with 2 honey combs.

image.jpg

2. Don't all reply at once lmao

But does anyone know the best level to keep the water in a bong like this below the honey combs above ??

3. that thing is balliiiiin, hopefully the comb holes are decent size to reduce drag. Ive only used combs a couple times but I would think the water should be just above the first one ? then the second one is more for diffusing the bubbles rather than creating them? Just my guess haha I like it though!

4. Dopee! 420 on the stove

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. looks very nice

6. And that's where I had the water but wasn't 100 sure thanks

7. Put water over both percs

8. the best part about water levels is testing all of them! for research of course ahem.

9. Thanks lollll yall on ps4

10. Add beatsbydrspi

I don't have much experience with honeycombs but wouldn't that be awfully chuggy with a lot of drag ? 

12. if you put water in through the mouthpiece to just cover the top perc no.

13. Didn't even notice the inline at first lol

14. Nice china glass

15. It's not China glass

Ahhhh nice nice, good to know!

17. It 100% is

18. How can u tell? Not asking to be a dick I'm actually just wondering how u can tell the difference. I'm not very intelligent with glass and if I go buy a bubbler I don't want any cheap China glass one.

19. because it's a tag. People may hate on tag for being out of China but they make some fucking dope shit. My friend has this exact same piece and it's sick.