Herbies headshop to usa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CANACHRIS420, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I have to say herbies is a great bank. and the vaults ninja skills are the best i have seen.

2. Just had my second dealing with Herbies and i can say im not going through them again first order 2 entire packs of seeds did not germinate out of 3 packs ordered they offered some freebies with next order get those and still ended up with 75% of seeds ordered not germinating... i liked attitude seeds but there a pain to order through now so going with the vault on my next order

3. Made a second order one week after my first one got both of them within ten days . Now I just placed another one last Friday to try out some autos . Now I'm starting to get just a little nervous because the tracking still hasn't showed any updates usps still says origin post preparing shipment .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    what's the vaults ninja skills

nvm lmao

4. I only had one seed not germinate perfectly out of four single seeds so far and the one that I had a problem with did germinate but was very very stunted . Also I think your problem is with the breeder of those seeds not herbies

5. Got my beans today. Flawless! Chill stealth

Ordered on Sunday the 8th and received them 12 days later. I never ask for breeder pack though I want one for a souvenir. "Just give me my beans, man!" So I would like to try OTHER distributors etc BUT so far I'm 4 for 4 with Herbies. No need for me to go elsewhere. each time they arrived within a 12 day time frame. Couldn't be happier

6. 4 out of 4 also

7. I've ordered many times from herbies. Didn't lose a single order with regular shipping

8. I actually have had no luck with Herbies. I put in an order and had to contact them over a month later to tell them I never received my package. They're currently sending me a replacement package but am not getting my hopes up. I never received letter saying it got caught at customs. I'm now looking into ordering from a US based seller for seeds...from what I can tell ordering from within the US seems more expensive. I ordered from Herbies because I read a lot of good reviews so hopefully for your sake my case is not the norm. Good luck with your grow man, I'm sure your seeds will get to you.

9. I'm waiting on my fifth order this time I did not select super stealth we'll see what happens . I might try the vault just to get different freebies

10. Morning....I order somewhat regularly from Herbies mostly because they have the strains I like. Never had any problem other than a rather nasty look from my cranky post man when I go to pick it up. He's an old timer so I think he knows what's in there...which I perversely get a kick out of cause I'm in a legal state, and a legal patient so you can guess my attitude.....[​IMG]
    H    [​IMG]

11. Placed my First order from them today...Waiting to see how fast to the Hawaiian islands!

12. #54 vaporize247, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    how is the stealth to AU?  best way to preserve genetics for long periods of time?

13. Hey guys. Made my very first order with Herbie's. Ordered the 5th and shipped the 8th. Its now the 19th and still nothing. I'm in the southeast USA. Should I wait or contact them?

14. In my opinion...Herbies is absolutely legit.  I've been ordering from them for well over a year.  I have ordered Barneys, Humboldt, Cali Connection, Dinafem, Soma Seeds, Reserva Privada, and BC Bud (several hundred seeds).  No problems with any orders (my own experience).  It takes about 8-10 days to receive shipments to east coast.  I personally loves Herbies.  Just my opinion.  To each their own...

Peace.

15. So its the 22nd and still have not received seeds. Think some things up?

16. I would say that it would be unusual if you did not receive the shipment by the end of this week.  It should at least show up in state-side tracking by this point.  If not, check the overseas-side shipping for status.  If nothing, then I would contact them regarding the shipment.

17. Yep well its the 25th and still nothing. Starting to think i will not be seeing my seeds. Disapointed with Herbies. Might go ahead and place an order with the vault.

18. #60 vaporize247, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    we need more information from u like: 
    how did u pay?
    did u pay for regular, stealth, or super stealth shipping?
    did u get an email from them that the order was processed with an order number?
    did u get an email from them that the order was dispatched including tracking number?
    if so have u checked the tracking?  what does it say?