Herbies headshop to usa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CANACHRIS420, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Thank you brother I'll definitely stop by! Do you know how New York customs is I've been hearing bad things about Chicago

2. it's good you should be fine Chicago is tighter then a ducks ass.

3. Haha no doubt stay up and thanks

4. Haha no doubt stay up brother and thanks

5. yup, np you too

6. Hey 420guy420, I ordered some seeds from Herbies about the same time you did. just received them today. No worries. Mine came in a little thing with jewelry beads lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Order mine the 18th got sent out on the 19th Royal Mail shows its at Kennedy New York and usps sais it's in isc New York . What day did u order and where u located

8. Pretty much the same. Got the email on 19 that they were sent out. I live in missouri.

9. Shit I should have them by now then I live very close to new york

10. Did u follow up on tracking was it accurate

11. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Since u told me we ordered the same time I'm starting to get nervous Royal Mail still sais Kennedy New York and usps still say isc new york

14. 420guy420 still nothing yet?

15. Hey I live here too, but question, I've ordered from herbies before no problem, but did your order go through Chicago? I heard its a tight hole to slip through

Shoutout to Pokesmot and Jack from the Vault seeds!

16. Herbies is the shit.
    It took like a week to get to FL

17. Everything went swell got made two orders both within a couple days away from each other it took 8 days total from order date

I agree herbies is de shiznit

18. Mine took a little over 2 weeks to Florida. Still not bad. Nirvana was less than 10 days.

19. My first post but been lurking. I've used Herbies 3 times and had perfect deliveries to Cali. I was getting nervous cuz I have an order of autos for outdoor that I'm waiting on. I'm hearing that Chicago is getting tougher on stealth shipments

And for the life of me why the hell do people continue to reveal the stealth options that distributors use. Lol.
    Let's just keep their methods close to the best shall we😁

20. just ordered from Herbies for the first time to TX. took about two weeks - no problems.

they threw in some freebees as well. pretty stoked as this was my first seed order ever. although they say a signature was needed on website (so i shipped to the office with super stealth) it was revealed after the order was placed that they would use normal shipping because they seem to be getting thru customs easier, but still guaranteed and no signature required. 

either way, very happy with herbies. will probably do business with them again (assuming i can't get clones again)