Herbies headshop to usa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CANACHRIS420, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Placed an order two days ago from herbies and am a little nervous I am in the usa does anyone have any experience with them delivering to the us if so I would love to hear them thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You will be gravy, especially if you paid for the super stealth

3. I definitely did get the super stealth Royal Mail sais has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I got the dispatch confirmation yesterday .

4. I've ordered from herbies several times no problems

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Anybody else have good experience , or bad with herbies delivering to the U.S. Or New York

6. That's what I like to hear

7. Relax the worse that will happen is they get seized, customs sends you a love letter and Herbie's sends you more.

8. But when you hear it from other people it makes you feel better:) just hope I get it without a customs letter or green tape

9. I have had one order with Herbies, came pretty fast. I like Nirvana best.

10. What is it about nirvana that you like better would you mind elaborating

11. Nirvana has great genetics, shipping, and price.

12. Ak 48, aurora indica, ice, and master kush are great.

13. Doesn't herbies offer nirvana also?

14. Believe so. I just like nirvana because it is cheaper

15. The Vault Is The Best Imo

16. Explain yourself where r u from how many times have u ordered so on

17. well I first got a free Tshirt and barney sweet tooth auto for nothing at all. Then I placed 3 orders to date from them. Just recieved my package today. I also got another sweatshirt for fre. Jack is the man . Imo better stealth too

18. When did herbies ever send a 1st time customer something free ? And they care to top it off lol the vault is the best

19. I was actually looking at their website today but I ended up making another order from herbies I'll definitely be looking more into the vault

20. I went with herbies until I met the vault. But I like the vault way more. They care about customers alot imo. Don't hesitate to drop by the vault thread and you can see the love . Hope your beans bring you joy
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334367-The-Vault-Is-Legit!