Stickies hangout

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sticky b, Feb 21, 2015.

1. #762 Green Knight, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    Sweet Sticky... Is that your video?? I'm guessing. I didn't even know you could do a video on here, cool! Man there is a Massive difference in bigger pots of dirt and out side huh? How tall are yours? And of course it's takes all summer to get a crop that big, but how many zips can one get off one like that.... Can they be that big indoors? You don't lollipop? I guess I'm back to newb status on outdoor, but GC is the place to learn huh? That a few other favorite sites :D nice work sticky. I'm jealous I can't do that yet. Peace!

-GK

2. Awesome video Sticky! Growing some nice ass plants out there. Gonna be a big harvest this season. Glad to see you around! Hope you're doing well man

:wave:

3. Thanks for asking, Stickman!

Some good and some bad, just like everybody else. I do have a new psyc, Harvard trained, and zero humor. When he showed me his diploma, I acted uninterested, and told him that's ok, as long as it wasn't from berkley. He chuckled. He's so serious. Does Berkeley even teach medicine? He asked me what I'm like during my highs and lows. I told him that my lows before medication, I would "feel like" running to the corner of the room and shitting, tearing off my clothes, pulling my hair out, and running down the street nekid. He said how many times did you do that? I reiterated, feel like doctor, feel like it. Told him I would stop with the analogies, because he would take everything I said so literally. Before that he said how is my concentration? I told him inside my brain is like spinning the tv channel dial with static on every channel, or like sticking my head out the window like a dog. Whoosh! What causes you to stick your head out the window, what relief does that give you? I realized he heard me right, he was just checking my demeanor. Asked me about guns, how many assault cases I've had, past drug uses. Told me, he could lose this license for prescribing amphetamine to an ex speed freak, the specific reason I choose him is because he does use it. It was a battle of the wits, I left with a prescription. My argument was sound, he didn't have a chance. Impressed the fuck out of my wife, and him too for that matter. I'm going to have to be on when I see this fuckhead, mr smarty pants!

BTW, update is crazy good. Plants look lush and huge! You the man!

4. Videos kick ass! Nice work Stick, garden looks great man.

5. Thanks, yes these are my plants. I posted a video to my you tube account then posted that video link here. They were cuts that got started in early May and I didn't put them into the ground until mid June. I didn't want huge plants like zombies. His are badass and fucking insane most well over 9' tall and 8'wide =-O that'd draw to much unwanted attention at my location.
    I don't "lollipop" them but I do clean up the bottom foot or so cause those branches usually don't produce much and get mud on them when it rains.
    I'm shooting for an average of two lbs per plant. That'll be enough to get some projects started ;-)
    Thanks bro
    Don't you hate it when these Fuckers don't understand how much we use humor to cope.... If you ever need to chat hit me up brother.
    Thank you sir.

6. mornin stick plants are looking great man! that rainbow jones 😍 keep up the good work dude!

7. You bad... you a bad motherfucker, and your pimp hand is strong. [​IMG]

I gots your gmail on speed dial... no wait what. Thanks for being such a tight friend!

[​IMG]

8. Looking great Sticky, they look so healthy.

How has live been treating you lately.

9. Doing good, thanks. It's been a little tough lately. My alimony is sucking any excess cash away. I can see tons of projects and things to do around the house but can't afford to start anything yet. Kind of disheartening but it should start getting better after harvest ;-)

10. Alimony... Geesh. They saw you comin brotha. Good thing these plants are off the books.

Lookin real nice Stick!

11. #772 Sticky b, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    Yea they did. I'm paying almost 2k a month....

12. No one said it was going to be easy bro, but hold up your chin and look to the future. Things have away of working them self out. Just glad to hear things are going good for you man.

13. Brother Sticky has a strong
    Brother Sticky has a strong pimp hand for sure.
    Sticky has helped out sooo many people that have needed it, makes one look up to a guy like that.[​IMG]
    You ever need any thing bro, i'm there.[​IMG]

14. Drive by. Bam bam.

15. Thumbs up[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Sticky, what's the story on the kashi? Did you make it or buy it? I have like 3-weeks more on my soil cook and I might want to grow some fungus.

17. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I get the gro-kashi from here but it's made to order so there's a three week wait time. http://gro-kashi.com/

18. Hummmm, so I guess I can't just buy a box of cereal and watch it grow fungus? lol.