Stickies hangout

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sticky b, Feb 21, 2015.

1. They are growing so fast!

2. HAppy 420 sticky

3. Happy 4/20!!
    Went down to Goldhills for the day. A little pre hash bash if you will lol. Hung out with Goldhill, Richard Dean, and Dadeo. Dabbed and smoked our faces off lol. Grubbed on some burgers, drank a few beers. Good times with good people.

Attached Files:

4. Happy 4/20 sticky B! Sounds like you had an awesome day!

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Sounds fun man! Plants look good too. Glad you got the paperwork started.. That shit sucks, but when it's done, it's done.

Don't be a stranger Sticky Banana! :D

6. Hell ya !! A great day with some fine blades.. It doesn't get any better then that.. Happy 420 Stickman..

7. Happy Day StickyB! Hope all is well, plants are looking happy!

8. #609 Sticky b, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Picked up this little beauty yesterday from Goldhill and Dadeo. Nocturnal #6 (right gold?) If you've seen Goldhills pics of this thing it's beautiful and it's the same pheno I had before. It's just simply put, some grade A+ cannabis. This is going in the ground for outdoors this season.
    Goldhill and I were talking and we're both doing this same pheno and if they do well we will enter them both in this year's emerald cup. Wouldn't that be something if we both could place well with SG1's nocturnal.

Attached Files:

9. Thanks for coming over sticky I had a great time it was nice to have a face to face chat. This was the best 4/20 so far for me and it all started a day early ;-)

That's noc 3 btw the juicy fruit pheno this was about 5pm today ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429586020.387821.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429586032.821633.jpg

10. ^^^ What he said holy shit!

I'll take two please lol

11. Dam man, sounds like it's a chore for you....send it my way and I'll take care of it! Lol :D

12. What's the word on the K-3 and K-4 Stickman?
    They starting to show yet???

13. One is looking male so far, the other hasn't shown yet

14. Stopping in for a drive by. Hope you're well my friend

15. Okay soaked 5 lavender flowers for 3 days and this is what I got. Immature mix neem in for the Veggin deck, and protek for the BBR.

I'm going to put it in a 1/2 gallon of water.

16. [​IMG] Aloha Sticky hope everthing is great over here. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. #620 Sticky b, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    I wouldn't say great. Ok maybe but it's getting tense. Hopefully I can get the ex moved out soon. Right now it's day by day. Thanks for stopping by everybody though. I do appreciate it. I'm only doing outdoors this season so stay tuned cause I'm getting things ready.