Stickies hangout

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sticky b, Feb 21, 2015.

1. subb'd..

hope you're feeling better and recovering well dude.

going back to bed..

[​IMG]

2. I was gonna sub your thread but I got high.. :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:  :laughing:

3. Subbed up :)

Chef.

4. Thanks for the invite Sticky!! Happy to pull up a chair and watch the show!! Will be talking to you real soon!!! :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Sub'd. Good to see ya back in the saddle.

Shouldn't you be asking, "Who am I???".....I am....LOL

YAY!!!!  Zombie Farms!!!!!!!!  :)

No Iron....now the PARTY has started....I'm here!  LOL   And I'm assuming that I have a reserved seat in the front for OLD LADIES.....right Sticky?????  :angry:  :huh:  :)

~Sundance~   I see I'm in good company....look how many of you showed up since yesterday....wow!!!  The Best of the Best are here....including my Twin.... :wave: ALL!!!!

7. #48 static shock, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    Rip nate dog.
    Dope song sticky

Sent from my eyephone

8. Now there all here homie

9. #51 dlsmokes, Feb 21, 2015
    I'll start the party off the right way 
    Sour gummy (left), and Sticky berry (right)  :metal:
    [​IMG]

Do sum  :ey:

10. ....It was a clear back night, a clear white moon, sticky B was on the streets, tryin to consume...

:bongin:

11. Ha ha I love it.
    Checking out at the local organic nursery and the gal hippie chick that works there was like "ah nice seedling mix" lol. She's cool, always knows what's up whenever Mike or I stop in lol.
    [​IMG]

12. #54 Sticky b, Feb 21, 2015
    This may not look like much but it'll be the base for my soil mix. Over two years worth of my super soil mixes been composting with other goodies like leaves and wood chippings. Picked up a couple bags of chicken manure and a bag of steer manure. I'll also add some more amendments like kelp, alfalfa, and crab meal, some oyster shell floor, rock dust, etc etc. Gonna get all that mixed in. After it cycles for a few weeks I'll screen out the big stuff that still needs to compost and throw it back in the pile
    Add some perlite, coco, and worm castings (thanks gold) to the screened material and I think I should have a decent water only soil mix.
    [​IMG]

13. #55 Sticky b, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    Seedling mix started.
    Now with the supplies I bought it came to $55. This only took 1/4 of my supplies. About 3c.f. So I could make about twelve c.f.
    Add a 1/4 cup of espoma tomato tone per cf and you've got a better soil than fuck farms or any of those other fuckers but..... Without the gnats.

Attached Files:

14. Pulling up a chair and ripping the roach from Iron's cross joint. Glad to see you are back at it SB!

15. Thanks dude, it feels good.

16. I'm sub'bing up for some Sticky b action.

17. Thanks for the seat Stickie

Dennis in Idaho

"You'll always remember the Ride! The destination is great, don't get me wrong, but you'll ALWAYS Remember the Ride!"

18. Welcome Dlee like the user name. Sit back and toke up brother.