Stickies hangout

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sticky b, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Just to find out everything about everything and see how in depth it gets.. it a spectrometer so its like the big machines they use to figure out what percentages are in any item

2. Like Mr Spocks Tricorder
    Sweet
    [​IMG] RIP Spock

3. Did ya wet some more beans yet Stick??

4. Not yet, maybe today. Getting taxes done right now...

5. #267 Sticky b, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    Ok little update time. It's seedy Friday. Gonna start seeds every two weeks so what's going down this time???

Alien blues---la Plata labs

Nocturnal--- sanctuary gardens

Khalisi--- sanctuary gardens

Good medicine--- Bodhi

Sour gummy bear x spider trax--- Hillbilly genes

Purple trainwreck x harlequin tsunami---- who was the breeder on this again HillBilly?

Anyways with the good medicine and purple harley/tsu should hopefully get some high cbd stuff to play around with.

Attached Files:

6. Seedlings are looking good. Got this one sticky berry that tossed out three fingers leaves on it's first set. Gonna keep an eye on this one.

Attached Files:

7. Looking like you didn't miss a beat, the PT x HT was from
    Redline

8. Damn sticky nice growin and nice selection for germing this week really jealous u have sg gear everything is lookin good

9. Having a blast at the bowling ally with my daughter and her friends for her birthday. She's twelve. Have a great weekend gc

10. Your awesome Stick!!
    Roll a Turkey!

11. Babies are growing up! Graduating to 1 gallons today. Put the next round of seeds that popped open into soil. Got one nocturnal to crack. Fingers crossed for a girl.

Attached Files:

12. Damn outdoors already, why am I still living in New England...

13. I just did the same thing to my y griega and painkiller xl sticky looks like the tp kinda day

14. We're on the same schedule Jump. Remember we both started seeds the other day lol.
    It's a trade off GL, it's gonna be another dry hot fire filled summer around these parts pretty quick.

15. Yea totally forgot we started them round same time.. no outdoors for me to risky in my area

16. They're not staying out. Just catching a few rays after transplant

17. Damn they are growing fast

18. #280 JUSTHILLBILLY, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Cuts are lookin good, how were the roots? Guess
    I should look and TP maybe lol

So all HBG shit popped?

The seedlings are going like made too..