Do you believe in God, or some other higher power?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Klopy, Feb 20, 2015.

1. #101 432, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    I never said any of that stuff your "Assuming" based on your understanding.
    So you just made yourself look even more stupid and that quote just backfired on yourself by your responses.

Did you mean "I am the wisest man alive, for i know one thing, and that is i know nothing."
    Its by Socrates by the way.

Don't start the quotes with me, when i was using them back then in GC they were dismissed and rejected by sleepers now all of a sudden all of you using these quotes especially the ones that i used back then that yous ignored and dismissed in the first place. Right...

A wise man speaks because he has something to say.
    A fool speaks because he has to say something.

Don't assume Im a new face either.

2. A drug trip doesn't "wake" you up. And stop mentioning other drugs in your threads, it'll be reported.

3. #103 ICGreen, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    JuJu/Willy
    25 +15=40
    Yeah, I would think anyone in that position would be a little more choosy with their words.

4. You didn't use quotes, you posted memes all the time, even factually false memes because fact checking is too much for you...

You made this new name and tried to play nice at first since everyone hated you under your old name...and now everyone hates you under this name as well...

5. Prove it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. #106 432, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
    Surprise us and we'll return the favor [​IMG]

#Anon

7. #107 432, Sep 2, 2015
    You don't realize i've been on GC for a long time years before them accounts you think of. Different accounts through different systems.

Your mods think cause they have some nans computer they know what other accounts we use lol.

The problem i give 0 care what people think nor do i care what happens on the internet because i can guarantee we know how the internet works far better than most on GC forums and we would happily take a challenge.

Luckily most your mods are smart enough not to compete with numbers and not to stick their noses in places they don't belong cause im sure the best of the best geeks in GC forums are well aware of the consequences and that its not worth it.

Please stop with the nonsense. It's childish and ridicoulous, at best. - RMJL

8. Sure it does and its not a drug its natural substance that exists in every single living organism. You have not tried or released it naturally so you cant talk and reporting me is going to do nothing. We don't respond well to threats so unless you want to make it worse for everyone i would keep quiet and mind your own business :)

9. "We"? You think your some internet hacker now? AND threatening the site? Ballsy man. Don't assume you know what I have or haven't put in my body. But I recognize them for what they are, a drug that messes with your perception. Anything "learned" on those trips means nothing. And bring whatever annon bs you want, your not scaring anyone lol.

10. #110 432, Sep 2, 2015
    little points. I'm still waiting on them actually doing something to see if they are up for it [​IMG]

Perception based on your perception. You just a wondering zombie without any universal knowledge. Limited by your system that has you nummbed down like a pinball machine.

& yes We. The I is only Temp.

& No we are not hackers. We are far more than that lol

11. No your a fake, a result of far too much drug abuse and thinking your some kind of higher being. Come back to reality man. And again you are nothing on the Internet, whatever hacker bull you want to say, means nothing to anyone. Go tell a mod to kill themselves or openly start a thread about your "natural substance" bet that gets you banned. Lol. An btw it's never been proven our bodies produce it, maybe read more research that doesn't confirm your own bias.

12. Do I believe that there's a big invisible man up in the sky that runs the world?

No.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Clearly lacking Knowledge.

14. Man, you seem like you get a kick out of being so venomous. OP (and GC) intended this to be civil discussion.
    You do remind me of a (now banned) member... Its eerie.

15. #115 432, Sep 2, 2015
    I'll Take that as a compliment [​IMG]

Most of us were Victims of Power Abuse. I don't think GC forums existed when we started the projects though.

16. Yes of course. Everything having to do sith christianity is holy and just. How else would you expect everything to be here? Of course hes real

17. #117 helloeveryone420, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
    ^Classic: "Idk, therefore God". aka God of the gaps

18. [​IMG]

19. #119 helloeveryone420, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
    Oh didn't catch it. Yawwwwnn. Same old shit diff day. Time to unsub. from the religious topics I think.

20. hey youre anti-god so youre alright in my book