Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

honey oil tea?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WeedCat, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I think I am doing something wrong.  I've been dissolving a bit of honey oil in my hot tea in the mornings for health issues.  I am definitely feeling better but I have a feeling I'm not getting the most from the oil.  The reason I say this is because there is always a film left over when my tea is finished which makes me feel like I'm wasting good medicine! 

It's expensive to buy at the dispensaries so I think I will attempt to make my own but in the mean time, I should probably find a better way to consume it.  

Thanks for any help and direction you can give me on this. 

2. yeah, putting oil in water will cause the oil to cling to the surface of the container.  Not much you can do about that.  Perhaps ingest the oil straight, followed by tea?