Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Calling all experienced piss test takers as well as anyone that has a heart

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ron Jeremy, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Alright blades; I know better than this but I've been helping people out over at the drug test thread and noone returns the favor.
    \n180 Lbs 5'10 Average lean and muscular 
    -April 26th quit smoking after monthes of heavy use.. weekly quarter smoked
    -Feb 1st- 4th 180lbs smoked 1 gram a day ATLEAST
    -Feb 5th- 9th Daily minimum of 3 miles of running with 15 minutes of sauna throughout these days
    -Feb 10th- 14th Passed every at home drug test i bought from dollar tree 50ng cutoff.. Tests were taken at night, did nothing to try and beat them
    -Feb 15th took one of the same dollar tree test 50ng cutoff.. Test taken first thing in the morning and pissed straight into the cup not midstream. FAILED THE FUCK OUTTA OF IT
    -Feb 16th afternoon test 50ng cutoff midstream. passed but faint **5 mile run the night that night**
    -Feb 17th morning test 50ng straight into cup FAILED **3 mile run today**
    I am not drinking a lot of water because i dont want false negatives due to dillution (while testing myself)
    Could the exercise be whats giving me these positives?
    should i stop exercising??
    please help drug test at basic training so no dilution or substitution on march 3rd
    ** UPDATED
    Feb 18-20 Ive taken 4 test these past 3 days and have passed everyone but the last one i was really dehydrated and it was right after exercise which i think gives me a positive result if the test is directly afterwards. 
    My questions are
    Should the cardio be harder than usual this week? from 3-5 miles a day too i'm thinking 10 a day or will that not be effecient?
    Is diet a huge factor?
    Niacin 800mg flush free and cranberry extract 800mg are the only supps, i'm still not drinking lots of water because i'll probably take the test dehydrated due to me being in basic training. DILUTION OR SUBSTITUTION IS NOT AN OPTION. The test is 50n/g and if you are borderline passing they test it under 15 n/g

2. Unfortunately there's not a lot that can be done. You're doing the right thing by doing all the running, though. I understand your concern, and you are a heavy toker, but if you keep up the exercise and do a mid-stream piss you should be good. I would try to find any way to get a decent amount of hydration before the test -- I know you said its not really doable, but as I'm sure you know, a mid-stream has less content than the beginning, and as long as you're not peeing clear, it shouldn't come up as dilute. My advice is keep trying to sweat it out, unfortunately if the test is uncheatable, the only asset you have is time.