Need help choosing oil rig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Hypnotix, Feb 20, 2015.

1. I've been using concentrates for just over a year with my Dr Dabber vape pen. I haven't had any problems with it but I would like to try an oil rig.

I've already got a small bong so maybe I can get an attachment for it? My bong looks like the one in the picture.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 steadyglobbin, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Get an infinity nail and Bam your done. You could also get a male to male adapter if you wanted to use a dome\\nail or a different domeless. Don't get some cheap ti nail, I will always reccomend HE for titanium. You can DM me with any questions you may have

3. #3 Hypnotix, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    Thanks for the reply, I doubt I will get the infiniti because it's more than I want to spend at the moment but I have decided to go for a domeless nail and I'll get a carb cap. I will probably end up getting a new bong as well. 

Does the bong get hot at all when you dab and could it crack? 

Are there any other known brand nails that I can look into?

4. Just search ebay for a male Domeless quarts nail. Should be able to scoop a decent one for $10-20

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. DH gate for cheap bits.

Chef.

6. I just picked up a domeless quarts nail for $25 at a LHS. Works like a charm. Now the best thing to do is have two separate pieces. The burnt weed resin in your downstem wont give you the best tasting wax rips. Just my 2 cents.