Minivapes.co And Freakin Lasers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Minivapes, Feb 20, 2015.

1. I just bought a cloupor "vaporizer" attachment, but really, it just burns the weed. Is this similar or does it actually vaporize the herb?

2. I'm going to have to think about it, I'm not so sure my crowd would be as accepting. I could be a closet vapor I guess;) Maybe I've just never given vaping enough credit, just my age showing. With so many people doing it anymore, there's got to be something to it....I'll keep you guys in mind

No those things are pretty much useless. There's no temperature control at all to make sure that your heat is within acceptable limits for true vaporization. I highly recommend trying out the Herbstick, which you can pick up from our website. Our Split Shot Pro and Genie vapes are for oils and concentrates only but we've hand picked some of our favorite herbal vapes through months of testing and we're proud to host them on our site. If you want to take a peek click here. These are (in our experience) the companies who absolutely got vaping herb right. Never burn :) Only vaporize. 

4. If it helps, why not try using GRASSCITY15 code for a discount off a future order? 

5. If you're looking for some more testers feel free to PM me ^.^
    Don't wanna sound like a fool looking for handouts, but....there it is. Bahahahah

6. Wait...it's only $30?!??!!
    I may just buy one lmfao

7. Do it!

8. I can't imagine it being quality at that price, though.
    Not trying to be rude, just the way the market is now - I'd love to hear you prove me otherwise.
    But, I guess it makes sense since the parts to make it probably cost less than $10.

9. You don't ship to Canada? D:

10. Awesome, thanks. And I'll definitely be using that coupon code ;)

11. Actually, all I really need is an atomizer for herbs. My battery is pretty decent and has temp control, so which atomizer would you say works best on your website? I just want to buy something from you guys so I can review it and give it 5 stars haha. You guys are really helpful and respectful so thumbs up to you.
    Actually, all I really need is an atomizer for herbs. My battery is pretty decent and has temp control, so which atomizer would you say works best on your website? I just want to buy something from you guys so I can review it and give it 5 stars haha. You guys are really helpful and respectful so thumbs up to you.

We appreciate that!! 

Unfortunately, the only atomizers we have on our site are for concentrates..

However, give the split shot pro a go. Its not for herb, only concentrates but I'm sure you'll love it! 

13. I dont know if that'll help. Im left with barely anything after rent and bills 😞

14. Alright, I've got a short review to throw down for now.

First thoughts when opening the case, the case is a little cheap, but protective still, would prefer a hard cloth case with a zipper.

The unit itself is very well made, no imperfections in the actual aesthetics. Mine is a sleek silver pen, the mouthpiece is plastic and removable. I spoke with the rep to get information about battery size and coil statistics, the battery is a 510 threaded 300mah, and the coil is 3.0ohm. Plenty of power to vape your concentrate, and battery will last.

I originally received this when I was without any concentrate, so I made ISO hash with some kief - it didn't come out full melt so was useless with the pen.

I've been using this effectively with an alternative to bho/shatter. I previously made a large batch of THC infused food-grade vegetable glycerine tincture. I layer a scoop or two around the white surrounding the coil.... Used in this way, I can get a LOT of puffs off the pen before needing to reload, and it medicates effectively. - bare in mind that this tincture is actually made from previously vaped bud, and could be much much stronger.

The coil is definitely very easy to clean, if alcohol doesn't do the job, I use a little salt with it as an abrasive, then rinse and air dry.

Battery lasts quite awhile, especially considering it's designed for concentrates, realistically this thing could probably go a couple of days on one charge, and fully charge in under an hour.

I'll shoot back in the future to add more, seems like this will hold up with time as long as cleaning maintenance is kept up.

15. Received the pen today. Ill be trying it out tonight have a few buddy's coming as well. Ill be posting a review shortly after. Got some GSC dab to cook in this badboy. Batterys charging now. Ill check in with you all in a while

16. #57 Root, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Ive been blazing on this pen for a while now. Had a fat dab session with the boys and im officially blitzed.

It came in a metal cigarette holder style case. Its notba super duty case but would withstand a bit of abuse.

The pen is actually pretty good. The craftsmanship of the parts is excellent quality. It has some weight to it so I dont feel like im going to snap the damn thing. The charger had the battery fully charged in no time and I haven't had to recharge it yet (though I feel like I will soon) although it did justi withstand a heavy session with some seasoned dabbers. The smoke was smooth, I didnt have to struggle to pull a toke out and I found there wasnt much left overs, if any after I was done. The unit heated up instantly and efficiency. The atomizer is soaking in some alcohol now. Ill let you guys know how it cleans tomorrow.

The downside (which seems to be a theme with me) is I cant get that satisfying large haul. The reason seems to be due to the rather small bowl, I had to use the pen a couple times to achieve the desired effect.

After one large session with a few buddys came up with a score of 8.5. If it had a larger bowl or even an attachment for a larger bowl this would be a near perfect pen in my opinion.

I leave you with that, the pen still has to withstand my final test.. the test of time. Everything breaks these days, its just how long will it last.

Big Ups to Minivapes for calling me out. You definitely opened my eyes more to portable vaping. Its not as bad as I thought.

17. Welcome to the city!

Chef.

18. I also got a pen in the mail a few days ago and have used it quite a few times and its pretty good I would say so far I'm going to do about a weeks worth use and then I'll do a full review

19. Pen battery finally died today. I have been using it few times a day. I really didnt think it would last and it only took about an hour to fully charge it.