Minivapes.co And Freakin Lasers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Minivapes, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Congrats 😁

2. Love the engravings idea. Cant wait to hear back on the review from JohnDoe. They'd make a great personalized gift for 420 friendly friends and family. 

3. #23 Kevieboy420, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    Yeah i agree 😊. If johndoe likes it i may get 1 for my self.

4. This shipping time though

5. I've never personally owned a vaporizer, but if I would ever get one I will buy from you guys. Stay high man.

Smoke til world peace happens

6. #26 Kastema, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    Looking great!!! Can't splurge on gadgets at the moment, but I've bookmarked your website and I'm definitely coming back and getting that sweet pen! 

Oh damn you don't ship to Europe :(

7. I would love to get one engraved but i cant find a vap that puts out the clouds i want

8. Do you happen to have a review video?

9. Received a shipping code and all the information today. Ill update you guys when it arrives! Stay high!

10. Even if you have just a photo off the net or a jpg, png,etc  we can convert the image or logo to a nice mark that can be laser'ed on your adapter. Thanks for posting!

11. We can ship to Europe.. shoot us and email and we can give you a shipping quote and see if it works for you hello@minivapes.co  when your ready

12. I would do it myself, I have pyrography tools and some experience with them :)

How would I even ship my dirty MFLB? Pretty sure customs would smell it.

13. lol.. yes could be an issue, but was wondering is the adapter made of wood or metal, plastic? because we only work with metals and plastic right now, later this year we will have our wood engraver online though.

14. Wood, just like almost everything produced by magic-flight. There are plastic parts too but the main section is wood.

15. I'd love to review one of these  for you if you're willing! Let me know in a PM, I'm stoked to see this product.

16. And i was just thinking about getting a vape. The engrave idea is pretty cool too, cant wait to hear the review for it.

17. We appreciate the support!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I've never vaped, just never intrigued me much. But got to say your vapes are pretty cool looking

19. Thanks Killset, We like to think we have good quality selection at Minivapes.co, and we're always hunting around for new vape technology as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I looked at your vapes and they look awesome just way out of my price range. I only get paid once a month 😞