Minivapes.co And Freakin Lasers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Minivapes, Feb 20, 2015.

1. #1 Minivapes, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    \nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbmmbytAesY

Hey Grasscity Vaporizer Fans.. We are new to the forum and wanted to introduce ourselves! We are Minivapes.co out of Northern California and we specialize in handheld portable vaporizers for both herb and concentrate. We also offer laser engraving on all of our vaporizers and let you pick what you want blasted on the outside of your new vape pen. We are best known for our Split Shot Pro Kit which has been feature in Ed Rosenthal's Beyond Bud Book and also a nice review on http://www.medicaljane.com/review/v8portek-split-shot-pen-style-vaporizer/

But really what we wanted to show you today was some picture of what we can do for handheld vaporizer with our Laser Engraver. If you can Dream It! We can Laser It! Or you can pick from one of our offered designs on the site. We charge 35.00 per side of the object we are engraving and if you have custom art you want to submit we charge a 20.00 art prep fee. We can even do full photographs.. yep its pretty awesome

So what do you want engraved? Show us your vaporizers or your gear and lets get busy!

http://www.minivapes.co

Attached Files:

2. That's shit is sick guys!!!!

3. Yo Thanks Midwest! We def have fun with our Laser Engraver!

4. #4 Root, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Thats an awesome idea! Now someone just has to make a portable vapes that does not suck!

5. #5 Minivapes, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Hey JohnDoe, Tell you what. :) We believe that our Split Shot Pro Vape Pen Kit doesn't suck, in fact its great, and to prove it we'd like to send you a Split Shot Pro Kit to Demo for free, and then you can just try it yourself. All we ask is that you come back to this topic and do a follow up review and tell us what you thought good or bad we want to hear what you think?  If this sounds ok to you just PM me with you mailing address and we will send you out a kit Monday or Tues next week.

6. Challenge accepted. Ive spent easily 1000$ on portable devices. I would love one for work but they just dont do it for me. Excited to give yours a shot, ill make sure to report in.

7. I agree with johndoeontario no one can make a decent portable vape i have tried and wasted to much money on them. Its crazy !!!

8. I got a Gpen from grenco science for dry herb less than $30 and i love it. Its also my first vap pen 😊 lol.

9. #9 wired4sound, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    Yes I have the g pen love to try another but any descent one is just too expensive for my taste stick to a spoon myself

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10. Yeah way expensive

11. #11 Root, Feb 21, 2015
    My current is the DaVinci Ascent. I paid 300$ with taxes, the thing is built solid. Its super fancy, dial in your own temperature, could smoke concentrate and herb.. ect. But after 3 weeks of using it the battery pooched, only works on the charger now. Not mention I could hit the thing for days and never feel anything. Needless to say its sitting dusty in a corner, the retailer and company both backed out because I lost the receipt.

Anyways, never found a solid portable. Makes me want to buy the Volcanos travel case lol

12. What other portables have you tried?

13. I like the laser engraving idea, I've been considering burning a design into my mflb/power adapter but need to figure out something cool :)

14. Original DaVinchi
    The DaVinchi Ascent
    Magic Flight Launch Box
    Arizer Solo
    Pax
    And the Vapor Blunt

15. No luck with any of those? I have the MFLB but understand why someone wouldn't like it, the solo I've had good experiences with.

I couldn't help but notice these are all herb vapes, and the one OP is gunna give you to try is for concentrates.

16. Yeah I smoke both. You can usually purchase a kit so you can smoke concentrate. I like to dabble as well :). 710

Honesty im a long time, heavy smoker (I smoke for chronic pain relief) and I just dont find they hit hard enough for me. The best one I think was the Ascent with concentrate. It is a relatively new technology so I can't complain too much.

17. #17 Root, Feb 21, 2015
    Me and a couple friends get together twice a month and have a big dab session as well. They bring there pens and rigs, I was going to get them to test it as well since they are avid vapes and will give another review other then my own.

18. Ah I see, yeah, portable vapes aren't the heaviest-hitting method of toking. If you had the cash, the mighty/crafty produce a LOT of vapor but they each carry a hefty price tag.

19. Johndoeontario's vape should be engraved not for resale :)

Thats sweet they are letting you try one out!

20. Very sweet! Ill make sure to do GC justice!