First Time Cleaning First Rig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Deleted member 751438, Feb 19, 2015.

1. #41 Head Chef, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I wouldn't give advice on how to bubble of ISO to get shitty reclaim coz I have standards... But these are INTERNET FORUMS so any member of the public can access this information and its shit information that imo is dangerous so why spew out random information?

Hot water bath is a safe easy way.
    If your going to boil off your ISO it boils off at 80degrees C or 176degrees F

So you are just encouraging people to burn and turn their product nasty.

And I never once said I knew it all.
    I said I can't believe people actually waste money and effort trying to get a bit of disgusting reclaim.

Chef.

2. Ok dude
    How is my advice dangerous?

3. Your advice is dangerous because you are encouraging other people to BOIL off a flammable liquid and then place it in an over at 200degrees.....

Boiling flammable liquid is asking for trouble and then placing it in concealed oven at 200 degrees.

200 degrees what!? You just plucked that number out of your head....

I leaving this thread because I don't not have the time to argue over pathetic things like your reclaim.

Peace out

Chef.

4. 200 f and I never said put the alcohol in the oven. I said evap the alcohol under a fan first and get the remains out of the reclaim by throwing it in the oven at 200. And you clearly have the time since you came on here starting shit for no reason

5. So the bit above where you say

THEN THROW THE RECLAIM IN THE IVEN FOR AN HOUR AT 200 DEGREES

Are you saying you never said that lol

Chef.

6. I'm not starting anything, just wondering where you pluck all your madness from and when I confront you about where you get all this from you cant back none of it up.

Cya later. Not coming back so please stop quoting me.

Chef.

7. #47 Dr.Fumbles, Feb 28, 2015
    Yes I did say that and there was also a part before that which stated to let the iso sit under a fan till it is all evaporated off before putting it in he oven.......... you quoted me how do you not see it, do you have selective reading

8. #48 Head Chef, Feb 28, 2015
    Stop quoting me please dude I can't be arsed

9. Sorry not the quickest one on how to ask questions

10. Also read right before that if your going to pull out of context and make shit seem like he's the idiot.

It clearly says right before that he fans off the ISO before putting it in the oven.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Bro ^ that's why I try to stay out of this section now lol, a lot different than when I started out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Go drunk, you're home.