Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to Infuse Weed Nutella

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Pikachu_edibles, Feb 19, 2015.

1. I have been using firecrackers as my main way of consuming weed since it gets me baked off my ass. After learning that THC can be extracted in to fats and oils i wanted to try infusing weed with nutella. Its been 2 days since i put about a gram of weed in to about 3 spoonfuls if nutella and put all of that in to an empty nutella jar. During these past days I left the jar in my room and microwaved it once for thirty seconds. I plan to let it sit till monday when Ill eat it in a sandwich. I believe this will work because of the fact that firecrackers work using the sit out method. Ill make updates for what I do to it and when i eat it. Hopefully this will work and won't be a waste.

2. Yeah, please do and update after you eat them.  Good luck!

3. Do a solvent transfer with an alcohol based tincture. It'll get you there without having to eat chunks of weed and it'll taste more like nutella

4. I made firecrackers using chocolate graham crackers and nutella, it works great. I havent tried them with out baking them though. I'd love to see how these turn out.