The Best Glass for Vapor That Ive Ever Used.....

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Feb 19, 2015.

1. http://youtu.be/buNglZVB84U

And at DHGate, it's only 34.95............an absolute steal.

2. I like my FC -187 too! About the same price.

I came really close to getting that but I wanted a piece that was a bit smaller but yeah, can't go wrong with the 187 either.   

China glass got a really bad rap and that bad rap was well deserved but these are quality pieces with virtually no imperfections that I can see and they are getting rave reviews over at FC.

4. Yeah this was my first China glass off DH Gate and I was shocked at how good the quality was when I got it. It's hard to beat the value you get if you can just wait a couple weeks for it to arrive.

5. Looks really nice man. I was really wanting to get glass before but honestly I'm really enjoying DaBuddha as is. I just got really ripped off of a buddies LSV.

6. Vaporbonging or vaporbubbling takes it to a whole other level.

7. Looks nice that. I'm assuming that I can get a 14mm adapter to fit my Lotus?

Sure can.  An 18mm to 14mm reducer.    

9. Yeah, I've added one to my basket :)  Can you tell me how tall the bong is? I can't find any info on that bit..lol

10. Grabbed a D020-D recently myself. Got mine for $34.26 shipped. For the price to quality ratio, it's worth every penny.

11. Just ordered on and a 18.8 to 14.4mm adapter for $40 delivered to the UK.  Pleased with that.

12. #12 lwien, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015

To the top of the can......................5 1/4 inches
    To the top of the mouthpiece.........8 inches

It's more of a bubbler than a bong.

btw, Steams, the D020-D will be a PEFECT match for your Lotus.    Just the right size.

Also, DHGate is a clearing house that many manufacturers use.    Did you order from Sunshinestore at DHGate?

The reason why I'm asking is that the general consensus over at GC is that the Sunshinestore has the best quality control of all the glass blowers.    Don't know if that is true, but the piece that I got from them was literally flawless whereas I've seen other pieces from DHGate that were not up to those standards.

13. Thanks for that. really looking forward to getting it.  I did get it from Sunshinestore at DHGate :)

14. #14 lwien, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015

Perfect.   You're gonna love it.   This little bubbler would be worth it if it were 3 to 4 times the price.   Just make sure that you fill it with water just to the top level of the perc............no higher.    No chug and no draw resistance.    Great little piece.

15. How long is shipping to US from that site and how well is packaging? No video of vapor filling it up?

16. #16 lwien, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015

10 days...........packaged very well.    Considering how much bubble wrap they used, there is no way in hell that any breakage could occur.

Video of vapor filling up:

https://vimeo.com/115231837

http://youtu.be/BCgiYE-5WKk

17. That isn't a long wait really at all. May just have to get this soon. And such a good price

18. The mighty and HA milk up that little guy pretty fuggin good. I'm gonna order a couple on Friday for me and a friend.

19. Am I right in saying that I can use the nail to vape reclaim? 

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm a complete newbie to glassware :)

20. #20 Hated, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    What seller do you use on Dhgate ?
    I gave Ioffer a try a couple of months ago and it didn't work out.

*edit I see sunshinestore is the way to go, thanks for sharing

At that price I would have to buy 2