What u think about weed tattoos?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Dank_Williams, Feb 19, 2015.

1. What do u think about people that have weed tattoos?

2. Why should I think anything about them?

Why should you?

Seems like a waste of thought

3. Generally I think weed tats are pretty uncool if you get them in visible places, but if someone wants to have a weed related tattoo then whatever. I dont wear any weed related apparel or anything like that though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tattoos are as yesterday as a Madonna CD.

5. #5 mercinariesgtr, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    kinda lame, im a big pothead and i kinda shake my head when i see one. That being said i do have rasta colors in one of my tattts but its soo easily hidden (ribs). Also tatts are not out of style

6. i might get one in the future if i continue smoking

7. Visible ones are pretty lame

I'd usually make fun of them

[​IMG]

8. I wouldn't get one. I don't really care though. If my girl wanted one right above her ass I'd approve.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have a strange fascination with complex tattoos, if I were to get one. It would be hidden within the tattoo. Not a leaf either, or most likely not.

10. #10 mop420head, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
  11. #11 bluntyoungballa, Apr 9, 2015
    sounds super lame. Weed shirts, hats, stickers, patches, posters etc. Are just as lame.

12. #12 Cen_Cal_Care, Apr 9, 2015
    I Have a weed leaf tattoo on my leg got it when I was 15
    Wish I never did but I do wear clothes with weed all over them my new favorite one is from the vault :)

13. #13 Seajaycj, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    I think visible weed tattoos are lame like a lot of people above me said but I think clothing are ok.

14. Shit I actually got a weed tattoo at like 10 pm on 4-20 yesterday.
    And here is it when it will be finished

Attached Files:

15. I've been growing cannabis for over 10 years.
    I will get a cannabis related tattoo at some point.

16. thc_3d_mid.jpg The problem about getting a weed leaf is how ignorant the people is,so i decided to get it in another way,like I said people is ignorant so they won't know what this mean,but I do and I get the tattoo for myself not for other psilocybin_3d.jpg

. lsd_3d_mid.jpg
    BTW I don't like only weed.

17. It's pretty stupid. But most peoples ideas of good tattoos are.If you were to incorporate some small weed leaves or like the pics of above the molecules into a huge well thought out piece that would be fine. But just getting a weed leaf is dumb and makes you seem like you aren't even old enough to be able to get tattoos.

18. Professionally, if you have a blatant weed tattoo that is gonna hurt you a lot.

19. #19 killset, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
    I once saw a guy who had a huge Tweety bird smoking a joint on top of his bald head. It was the dumbest tat I've ever scene. It was done well just completly stupid. I don't mean to judge but you couldn't but help look at the guy and laugh. Who the hell could take a grown man seriously with a tat like that. I have a couple friends with pot related tats and lots of regret even though we're all pot heads and tat enthusiasts. I live too smoke, grow and get tats but personally pot tats are not for me.

20. People that flair their psychadelic use are just as lame imo. The chem structures are so outplayed its not even funny. Get a tat of a vision you had if you really want one pertaining to psychs