ATTENTION We need volunteers

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I put everyone down on the list from all of the different threads out there and we could use at least 50 more people if anyone else is interested in helping. 

Thanks to everyone for volunteering. :)

2. I'm excited to test :) woop! :bongin:

Chef.

3. I put my name up on one of the other threads that us kicking around, but n it seems like this one is getting the most action.

I may have to start another grow so I can start a new journal from scratch; Iif I get picked. Haha.

4. I am more than willing to participate in great opportunity to grow. Please send me the details...

5. high, 
    happy to help
    Also, I have a unique set of skills-  note the name .. 

Sent from deepest, darkest urban Australia 

6. I volunteer as tribute!
    But seriously, I'm willing to help out if you still need volunteers. I meet all the criteria (including having a phone, a PC, and a tablet).

7. Thanks again to everyone that has volunteered. :)

We could still use about 40 more members to help with testing but this is pretty much the last call. I'll close the thread by Monday.

:gc_rocks:

8. I volunteer

I use a tablet, iPhone and PC when I'm watching dirty stuff

[​IMG]

9. Let me know. More than happy to help :)

10. I think I posted this on another thread but fuck it I'm stoned. But count me in, I will test on 2 android devices and PC

11. I'm down to try out this new GC man ! Been a member for a while

12. I'm so excited!

13. Gets closed today right?

Chef.

14. Much excite!

[​IMG]

15. 1-"Good apple." check
    2-Sure thing, I'll frequent with my mac, iphone, & ipad. check
    3-I'm a loser with too much free time on his hands. check
    4-I worked as an IT technician in customer support so I guess I'll be of decent use.
    5-"You'll be put into a special group." Now hold on a god damn minute, I've worked my whole life to fit in with the normies, and I aint backtrackin now. I'm here about to get the NOD down here, the NARIC, hell maybe even the NAACP with Sharpton and his goonies. But listen, I'll make you a deal, I'll still help yall out...for just a small sum of tree fiddy. If you send it through paypal, there's prolly a fee, so Ima need bout tree siddy in that case. k thx bai

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. We are expecting testing to begin within a month...

The team is working on QA right now, then testing will be next...

Thank you all for volunteering and thanks also for your patience...we're getting there folks...

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.