So I finally got my nutrient solutions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by almostgrower, Feb 18, 2015.

I would use as much light as possible, personally. A 100w replacement cfl is actually around 23w, right? You should have about 4 per plant at this stage.

The main stem looks very skinny and weak. Does it fall right over without the popsicle stick? Do you have a fan blowing on it? The "wind" will help the plant grow strong.

2. it does I have a one blowing on it now., the stem is getting stronger but I stretched her wen she first popped out the soil && I had no fan on her I'm trying to fix it now it's getting thicker tho I'll upload pics later wen I get home..

3. Oh that is good then.  :smoke:

Yeah, it's best to have the light very close to prevent stretching.

4. She will come back and get stronger

5. Thanks she's definitely getting stronger I have faith

Attached Files:

6. Im a hydro guy its way quicker never even messed with soil but you should be ok

7. Any update cutie

8. My big girl is 33 days old tonight I topped her for the 1st time wondering if I Did it right I want to start LST but I'm not sure I should wait a couple days before I do && I wanna know could I start LST on my baby girl plant now she's 15 days old tonight

Attached Files:

9. Update on my babies both the top & the FIM seem to be turning out great both my babies are still growing nicely my FIM seems to be growing 3 tops but one is growing way slower than the other 2.. my big plant is 40 days old && my Lil one is 26 days old

Attached Files:

10. Does this look like nute burn.. && am I LST my plant right.??

Attached Files:

11. Depends what you feeding possibly a deficiency too

12. Are the plants getting enough air flow?

13. I'm feeding her Flora Series && I Believe So I Have One Large Fan && 2 mini fans circulating the are around.. it might be a humidity thing.. because it's stays about 82 but it's like dry air.. should I start misting them everyother day.?

14. The dosage is 1tsp of each in 1gal of water I don't give her the whole gallon just a little under half the bottle...

Attached Files:

15. All you need is a basic humidifier and watch them babies grow. I'm also a newbie... :rolleyes:

16. How they looking now

17. This is my bag seed at day 54in the blue pot && this is my Big Bang Fem Day 39 today in the white pot,

they both seem to be growing nicely to me I just ordered a 400w mh/hps I can't wait to get it Wat do Yu think

Attached Files:

18. Just another of the bag seed

Attached Files:

19. Are you training them?